Ben Hunt

• Thread starter BroncosFan4Life7
  • Start date
Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
I think everyone has said everything that can be said, which is why it has derailed. Won't be much to say now until the pre-season starts. Then we can get all the false statements from the coach and players about how they have been working on their defense in the off-season training, especially with wrestling. The condition coach has had them running so hard they have been puking and for them to also say Ben Hunt has been going really well in training and is ready to take the next step.

Then when the season starts we will the same **** dished out because Griffin doesn't have a friggin clue. I kid I kid. I'm still hoping that things will be turned around next year.
It's so spot on.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Hunt will be a gun, just hope we give him an extended chance.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Do you honestly picture Hunt as the Maroons #7 down the track?

Aside from DCE being in front of him and Milford, IMO ........Ben Hunt doesn't scream out to me that he's a marquee player. I'm starting to feel that his inconsistency, his falling in & out of games may not just be a lack of practice/game time. It could be that's just what he is.

I hope I'm wrong.....and I in all honesty believe he is a far superior prospect than out last no.7, but I don't think our halves problem is solved just yet.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
With a traditional halves pairing I reckon he'd be a gun five-eight, give him the ball when he wants it and you're laughing.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
What does everyone think of ben hunt, do you think he will reach his potential?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I'm a big fan of Hunt provided he is given free reign and some faith.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
With Milford not coming next year Hunt will become (considering if Strasser gets a go) a mentor and guardian for the young bloke making his first strides into the NRL and will need to be mature beyond his experience. By the look of things Hunt has in a few short months gone from being a Broncos bench player to a first choice halfback.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I really wish we had of signed Cody Walker, I was really impressed with his season in the Queensland Cup and thought he was just the type of player we needed.

KingWebcke

KingWebcke

QCup Player
Aug 4, 2013
I'm looking forward to how Ben Hunt goes in 2014. after all, it will be the first time where he goes through the whole pre-season training as a halfback.

Hopefully he can take control of the play a bit more this year, play the percentages a bit better and improve his general kicking game. I'll be a very happy man if he manages all of those

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Hard to know with Hunt. He was a standout in the 20s except kicking game needed work. He seems to lack confidence in himself and I am hoping with the time he will be given that the confidence will come and we may have a reasonable halfback

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
IMO Hunt will be a future Queensland Origin player just needs time in halfback positions and a good halves partner

Unread

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • teampjta
  • Justwin
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Astro
  • thenry
  • peter09
  • winslow_wong
  • Gympie devil
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.