Ben Ikin walks from Channel Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so far in this thread Kaz has:
- labelled Alan and Carmel Ikin as shonky - because they lived in the same suburb
- claimed that Beth Ikin nee Bennett was the town bicycle

Given that, can I now claim you're a mentally deranged psychopath with an extremely slim grip on reality, Kaz? :P

Quick Rock! Call ACA! LOL

No, you know what? Kaz's effort here calls for it:

LOLZIF***INGPOPS!!!!!!!

My Grade 1 teacher was Bob Conways mum. I had to repeat grade 1, therfore I'm pretty sure Bob Conway is in someway dodgy

I think I used the word dodgy & not because the lived in the same surburb. It's because he is a conman & ripoff merchant.

I didn't say who was the town bike, you mentioned a name not me. [icon_evillaugh

You can call me whatever names you like.

I didn't see the story and won't comment on it or the way Alan runs his business. BUT I do have a major issue with how ACA was promoting this story - "Origin Legend's Shame!",making out that Ben himself was fairly shonky when really it wasn't all that much to do with him. And if my employer was basically defaming me publicly I'd give them the arse as well - I hope he sues them to go along with it.

So prove it with facts, not opinion.

Fact: Alan Ikin is father of someone well known, and Kaz is a classic sufferer of tall poppy syndrome...immediately they're either drug users, shonky businessmen or sex fiends and must be cut down.

That's right Coxy has had dealings with Alan & he is fine.

Coxy said:
From what I've read today sounds like the company went broke and so investors lost their money. Apparently Alan Ikin got knocked back some bank loans to complete building new storage facilities in Townsville and Toowoomba or something (he was talking about that 5 years ago) and so the business went bust.

How that makes him a crook I don't know. Sounds to me like it's just bad luck, and perhaps he got some bad advice about expanding the business.

Alan Ikin himself has lost his home, he's gone back to driving a truck, his wife's had to go back to work and Alan has had to borrow Ben's car. He's pledged to repay everybody who's lost their money.

To me it just sounds like a hard luck story.

So yeah if ACA wanted to make it sound like Alan Ikin had done the dirty on people, then I can fully understand why Ben would tell them to get stuffed.

Yeah, it's like no one, in the current economic climate, have lost their jobs/businesses. If that was the case then no wonder Ikin left. Is it any wonder that channel nine don't get sued more?

Kaz said:
That's right Coxy has had dealings with Alan & he is fine.

No, you don't get it. I'm not saying categorically that Ikin's handling of his business is squeaky clean.
However, unless you can prove otherwise, I have had more business dealings with Alan Ikin than you have so I'm in MORE of a position to judge than you...yet you are categorically stating he's a dodgy crook!

You don't know if I have had dealings with Ikin or any other player or relative pf players

I happen to try & keep my private life etc out of forums etc not post about who I had lunch or dinner with.

Kaz said:
Alan Ikin has always been dodgy.

Blanket statement number 1.

Coxy said:
Kaz is great at making little snide comments about people with no evidence to back it up.

Coxy asking for evidence.

Kaz said:
The Ikins used to live a Palm Beach, same suburb I used lived.

Ben Ikin use to work after school at a Butchers at Palm Beach

[icon_shru [eusa_doh eusa_think That's evidence how?

If you're going to say "Alan Ikin has always been dodgy", then put evidence up.
If you aren't prepared to say what your dealings are to come to that conclusion, don't post your conclusion.

Kaz we only ever see you here when there has been a scandal, and you always come on and lay into the player of interest. Surely you can see why not much weight is given to your opinion.

Only time between now and mid-July I will side with Rock against a Queenslander! :P

schmix said:
Kaz we only ever see you here when there has been a scandal, and you always come on and lay into the player of interest. Surely you can see why not much weight is given to your opinion.

Well if I came on here 5 years ago posting that Ben's dad was dodgy, I would have been modded, warned etc etc.

I never said because I lived in the same suburb as him that he is dodgy.

But you & the others will still say I did.

No you're quite right.

You said he was dodgy. When asked, you said you lived in the same suburb as him. Go and read your posts.

Nashy said:
No you're quite right.

You said he was dodgy. When asked, you said you lived in the same suburb as him. Go and read your posts.

And he left a rental house in a mess! :shock:

Makes Alan Bond totally look respectable!

If I was Ben Ikin I would be livid with rage, which he probably is, and I'd sue Nein's ass off for defamation. More disgraceful gutter journalism from ACA and Grimjaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Wolfie
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Griffo
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.