Ben Ikin walks from Channel Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh Kaz, my old sparring buddy. I see things haven't changed.

This topic has LOLZ'd quite an amount since I left. I feel for the Ikin's it would be horrible to go bust and owe people money in these times, from everything I have seen and read Ben has no part in this either another classic ACA Hatchet Job. LOLZ at Kaz for yet another post which is either just a link to an article or a slander against someone for the sake of it. Once again like all here rubbish about Newcastle this is a person who loves to point fingers but then has little to no evidence or reason behind her accusations.

Coxy said:
LOLZIF***INGPOPS!!!!!!!

darthsidious.jpg

KAZ are you Rebecca Wilson?

Rebecca Wilson at least attempts to back up her bullshit.

I would have done the same if I was Ikin. I didn't see the story as I don't watch that filth. Fancy working for a company that labels your father like that. Surely nine could have predicted this outcome?

Ben would have had no choice but to walk. His Dad was portrayed a cheating liar and by the reports of people that are owed a lot of money and ripped off by his promises,left high and dry with nothing, then I would say that he is.
Ben wasn't implicated in the reports as having anything to do with any of his fathers wrong doing.

Don't like the way they used his name to promote the news. Gutter media as usual.

His companies are going belly up.

April 16th, 2009

Another company related to local businessman Alan Ikin has moved into the hands of external controllers.

According to a statement, Maccaral Developments Pty Ltd, part of the Ikin Group of companies, was placed in receivership earlier this month.

It comes just three months after a management buy-out of Mr Ikin's Ikin Move It, also a subsidiary of the Ikin Group.

The Ikin Move It business now runs under a new name, Gold Coast Pacific Removals.

The company that ran the business, before it moved into administration, operates under a deed of company arrangement.
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/200 ... iness.html

So this makes him dodgy? Why are you dragging up an article from April anyway? Clearly he is one of many in business having trouble in these current economic times, does this mean everyone who goes into receivership is dodgy because they sit in the unfortunate situation of owing people money when things go bust.

I think you need to move on seriously.

His busnesses were going down the gurgler & he was ripping people out of 10 million.

His old removalist business was sold & is still running with new owners, so the economic bad time isn't an excuse.

I do think he is dodgy for the reason apparently (if you can believe reports from now down and out people who are left up S***creek and face losing their livelyhoods because of him) these companies are aware things are going bad for them and yet continue to lie to people.
Many people are going under but a majority don't carry on a business and lie and cheat to their proposed clients knowing that they are no way going to be able to carry it through. Why not just be honest?? Come out and talk to these poor buggers and tell them. Don't keep trying to set up new businesses when you know there is no money in the account (as of last week reports are saying he was doing)

Sell up the luxury unit and homes and pay these people some money back if you have any decency at all.

Who is Alan Ikin compared to the other thousand dodgy buisnessmen?? Why are we even discussing this, other than the fact that he once had a root which produced a former Bronco?

Let it go BHQ, you are acting like ACA/Today Tonight, etc.

Just bringing this thread up again.

Why, because I can. [icon_lol1.

Ikin's dad pleads guilty over bad cheques

THE father of former rugby league legend Ben Ikin has pleaded guilty to passing dishonoured cheques during the collapse of his Gold Coast storage business Ikin Move It.

Alan Ikin, 54, told the Southport Magistrates Court he became a victim of the global financial crisis in 2008, his business went into voluntary liquidation and he was now bankrupt.

The court was told he passed two investors a cheque each for $12,410 but the cheques later bounced.

Ikin was originally charged with two counts of fraud but yesterday the charges were dropped and replaced with two counts of passing dishonoured cheques.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/201 ... -news.html

You're a dickhead of the female variety. Whatever that is known as.

**** Ben Ikin, fucking douchebag.

Kaz said:
Silence said:
You're a dickhead of the female variety. Whatever that is known as.

It's called a dickhead, no matter what sex you are.

So that means you are the king dickhead, as you didn't know.

Here is your emotion.

dickhead.gif

I can't show the emoticon as is won't show it properly here.
Fixed it for ya... icon_thumbs_u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Rookie Alan
  • BroncosMan
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.