Ben Teo

Gilletts a match winner though. Teo doesn't have that in his arsenal.

As to his release, im hearing he doesn't get along with McGuire and he certainly isn't the only one. The Burgess boys are starting to wear thin at the club too.

We have plenty of backrowers. We don't need one more. I'm curious why he wants a release, though.

its not actually a release ... he has an option for an additional year if he wants to take it ...

Glenn is NOT fine in defence. Neither is Gillett. They were both at or near the top of missed tackles for the entire NRL in 2013 and both are near the top for 2014 I'm pretty certain too.

Unfortunately when we have weeks like last week where we conceded 40 odd missed tackles against bloody Parramatta, no-one within the a Broncos seems to care, nor is anything overtly done about it.

Teo would immediately address that.

While Glen didn't defend well last week, I would be suspect that he was near the top in missed tackles for the entire NRL. Still, I would take Teo over him any day of the week.

Glenn Stewart has just announced he has signed with the Rabbits for 2015 onwards. The article mentions rumours are continuing that Teo is on his way back to the Broncos next year too...

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

not sure how id feel if teo came back. who does he replace? although his form since joining souths has been exceptional. although to me he plays a very similar role to what gillet plays.

He's a great player and I wouldn't say no to him, but I mean.. there's just not room for him. Unless we do something like..

8. McGuire
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Te'o
13. Gillett

14. Thaiday

I can't see Te'o coming to us unless one of our backrow options leaves..

8. McGuire
10. Parker
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Glenn
15. Hannant
16. Kennedy
17. Oates/Wallace (Whoever deserves it more)

It's a win/win for us because we keep our backrow and **** off Lowrie.

When I heard he signed for Rabbits, I always had a hunch he might come back. I would only be happy to have him back. Such a strong ballplayer.

Ben Te'o didn't want to leave the Broncos from what I remember. We just couldn't offer him enough to stay, right? So now that we can offer him a bit I would gladly take him back.

Bring back Benny. He's better then Stagg and Lowrie put together!

Bring back Benny. He's better then Stagg and Lowrie put together!

This.

Drop both Lowrie and Stagg and get Teo.

Awesome ballrunner and brutal defender.

He could, in a pinch, play prop like Parker does too ..... thus continuing Hooks master plan of an all backrow pack.

He's a great player and I wouldn't say no to him, but I mean.. there's just not room for him. Unless we do something like..

8. McGuire
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Te'o
13. Gillett

14. Thaiday

I think there's room in the squad if Lowrie and Stagg are dropped / moved on and competition for starting back-row spots is normally considered a good thing within most clubs...

At this stage if Teo were still at the Broncs I'd suggest Glenn would be struggling for his starting spot...

Bring him home.

8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Teo
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Glenn
15. Kennedy
16. Wallace
17. Oates

Next season:

1. Ben Barba
2. Daniel Vidot
3. Israel Folau
4. Justin Hodges
5. Dale Copley
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh Maguire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Corey Parker
11. Ben Teo
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Matt Gillett

14. Corey Oates
15. Martin Kennedy
16. Alex Glenn
17. Jarrod Wallace

2015-2016 premiers

Yep, agree with all the sentiments. Send Lowrie and Stagg packing and sign him back. We should never have let him go.

Broncos have apparently said they can't afford Te'o...

How could they possibly have had the money for Smith then? Where has the money gone? Are they going for another star player and that's why they can't afford him?

It has left a few questions..

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Dazza 92
  • bazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nerd
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • mitch222
  • BruiserMk1
  • Tim K
  • levikaden
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.