BHQ 2014 POTS Round #22 vs Bulldogs

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Player of the Season Round 22 against the Bulldogs votes. Click the Voting banner at the top of the forum or the Link below:

3. McG - Bombed a try but who cares. Another sensational performance from a prop forward who, considering his size has no business being as good as he is.

2. Hunt - Despite a couple of weeks of poor performances, he's back to his absolute best. If he keeps this up for a few years, he'll be up there with Cronk and Cherry Evans.

1. Barba - Whether the NSWankers who love to hate him want to admit it or not, Barba is the X factor in our side at the moment. He is taking to the 6 like a duck to water. Every time he gets his hands on the ball, he looks dangerous with a capital D.

Special mention to Martin Kennedy: He wasn't spectacular tonight but he did more as a bench prop in this one game than Lowrie has done in 5. He has earned his right to see out the season to give Bennett some thoughts.

Worst on ground:

6 points to Josh Reynolds - for not only being a shit player but an absolute **** human as well.

3. Hunt
2. Parker
1. Hoffman

3. McGuire
2. Hunt
1. Parker

Hunt
Barba
Hoffman

Barba's passing game was truly excellent and his defence in the front line ought to shut a lot of people up.

Last edited:
Mcguire
macca
Thaiday

Hunt was good in attack, but his defence will cost us in bigger games. Needs to have better protection. Disgrace t-rex was allowed to run over him all night. Does Griffin ever do any preparation during the week?

Mcguire
macca
Thaiday

Hunt was good in attack, but his defence will cost us in bigger games. Needs to have better protection. Disgrace t-rex was allowed to run over him all night. Does Griffin ever do any preparation during the week?

did you even watch the game

did you even watch the game

100%. Hunt had to tackle T-Rex one on one almost every time. T-Rex pushed him off twice, but Hunt got him about 9 or 10 times.

100%. Hunt had to tackle T-Rex one on one almost every time. T-Rex pushed him off twice, but Hunt got him about 9 or 10 times.

... and now, while we are at it, let's discuss Barba's defence in the front line too ...

... and now, while we are at it, let's discuss Barba's defence in the front line too ...

Maybe we could do that in another thread, but the NRL.com stats suggest Barba only missed one tackle. I think he's been doing fine. Getting good protection from Glenn though, I must say.

3. Hunt
2. Parker
1. McGuire

Last 2 really stood up to the Dogs pack. Parker provided a few classy offloads and McGuire with a nice pass too.

Last edited:
Maybe we could do that in another thread, but the NRL.com stats suggest Barba only missed one tackle. I think he's been doing fine. Getting good protection from Glenn though, I must say.

Always good to hunt in packs.

3. Hunt
2. McGuire
1. Barba

Hunt
Hoffman
Glenn

Hunt and Hoffman's performances speak for themselves but I thought Glenn was very good last night. The work he is doing holding together the left edge, trusting Barba in defence and covering for him as well. Providing the last ditch option when Barba/Hunt ran themselves out of space and didn't want to be tackled with the ball. His desperation to get on any loose balls and willingness to go forward inside our half last night was really good to see. His catch and pass in the Barba try was superb as well. In the short period he was playing lock he was everywhere.

Agreed, I've been quite critical of Glenn this season, but he was excellent last night, as were all forwards really.

Reynolds is the grub ,but Ennis is the dingo.Did anyone else notice his niggle work on the tackled player? He seemed to be taking particular aim at Corey. That prick need a lesson.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Stix
  • Alec
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.