BHQ 2014 POTS Round #24 vs Knights

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Player of the Season Round 24 against the Knights votes. Click the Voting banner at the top of the forum or the Link below:

Banner on forum links to Round 23 voting instead.

Sorry, I did things in the wrong order, in the rush to get the survey up. Should be all good now!

3. Hodges
2. Barba
1. Reed

3. Hodges - An absolute machine. A performance like that at fullback at his age is the last thing I expected. What a player.

2. Barba - The Benny Barba of 2012 awoke from its slumber for at least one evening. He is the X factor our team deserves next year

1. Reed - Amazing game considering he was on the outer virtually. That fucking offload to Vidot.

Something is broken for me. There's no "Save" button when I make my selections.

3. Hodges
2. Barba
1. Reed

3. Hodges - An absolute machine. A performance like that at fullback at his age is the last thing I expected. What a player.

2. Barba - The Benny Barba of 2012 awoke from its slumber for at least one evening. He is the X factor our team deserves next year

1. Reed - Amazing game considering he was on the outer virtually. That fucking offload to Vidot.

this

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 40
Oh that happens sometimes because the brower doesn't render it properly. Can you try to zoom in out or a few notches, that usually makes it visible. To zoom in or out you press ctrl and + or - or hold ctrl and scroll up or down with your mouse.

Oh that happens sometimes because the brower doesn't render it properly. Can you try to zoom in out or a few notches, that usually makes it visible. To zoom in or out you press ctrl and + or - or hold ctrl and scroll up or down with your mouse.

That did the trick.

3. Parker
2. Hodges
1. McGuire

Parker and McGuire killing it in the front row lately.

3. Hodges
2. Barba
1. Reed

Thought everyone was quite good tonight (though J Wallace did not get enough time to form an opinion either way)!

3. Hodges
2. Reed
1. Parker

3. Hodges
2. Reed
1. Barba

However, these players were allowed to be so good because our forwards did a really good job.

Hodges
Barba
Reed

This one was really hard: So many good performances but they stood out for mine

Active Now

• Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • jarro65
  • BroncoFan94
  • Behind enemy lines
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rambstien
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • ozzball
  • Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Shane Tronc
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.