BHQ 2014 POTS Round #3 vs Roosters

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Player of the Season Round 3 against the Roosters votes. Click the Voting banner at the top of the forum or the Link below:

3. Hunt
2. Thaiday
1. Gillett

Parker misses out because I'm angry at his kicking!!

3. Hunt
2. Parker
1. Thaiday

3. Hunt
2. Thaiday
1. Vidot

Vidot gets a point 'cause he's playing with serious guts and determination week in week out and making two other clubs start to wonder why he was ever released.

Last edited:
3. Hunt
2. Parker
1. Vidot

Thaiday and Gillett just miss out by a fraction. And big wraps to Hala, absolutely beautiful charges there, exactly what we were missing

3. Hunt
2. Thaiday
1. Parker

It's good to see Thaiday getting up and playing the ball so quickly. it makes us so much more dangerous when he does that

3. Hunt - His night and his first genuine good performance in grade.

2. Thaiday - Sam is back and is playing the best footy I've seen from him since 2010. He just seems to be putting in a lot more energy to get those quick play the balls, beat the tackles and is even showing off his ball skills from time to time - that pass to Wallace was class. I thought his defence in particular was very good, made some important tackles which stopped the Roosters forwards in their tracks.

1. Parker - Would have gone close to my MotM but Thaiday just pipped him in the end. Ran with a lot of purpose tonight, threw some great passes and offloads which reaped rewards and was one of the best forwards on the park.

Cant vote due to technological limitations.

1. Hunt

2. Thaiday

3. Parker (if it weren't for his errors and missed conversions he might have had motm)

3. Hunt
2. Thaiday (best game fullstop since Origin 2 last year).
1. Gillett

Vidot is going about his job with quiet determination. So is Maranta though.

Barba is on the verge. I like he is turning up in the right places. But for some excellent defence from the reigning premiers, he would have scored the match winner himself.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.