BHQ Countdown: Most Loved/Least Liked Players Reveal thread

The Gene Snitsky of Broncos players.

It was a really an unfortunate situation for Beale. He was just doing his job but unfortunately when you injure a club legend and deny them the opportunity to go out on their own accord there's always going to be some backlash, fair or not.

Also probably one of the most over-hyped juniors in Broncos history. The media talked him up like he was the next Karmichael Hunt, fans (and coaches) ate it up and while injuries plagued him he wasn't at that level.
I tell you who wasn't the next Karmichael Hunt: Karmichael Hunt.

Yeah gotta say beale had the better career. I forgot to add karmichael to my disliked list btw.

complete and utter turd. Definitely not a team man.

Yeah, I've never hated him for what happened. It likely cost us a premiership, but if he didn't go up and bravely catch a high ball at that stage, that probably costs us that match.

Yeah gotta say beale had the better career. I forgot to add karmichael to my disliked list btw.

complete and utter turd. Definitely not a team man.
Better Career than who?

Get off the beers mate, Khunt had done basically everything in the game by the time he left in his early 20s.
well then lucky we don’t judge people’s entire careers based off what they had done by their early 20s.

There's more food for thought there than I realised with Beale vs. Karmichael. Still, Beale fell short of where Karmichael was at his absolute best.

With that said it's easy to understand why fans would hold a bigger grudge against Karmichael than Beale.

well then lucky we don’t judge people’s entire careers based off what they had done by their early 20s.
Winning a Premiership, state of origin and playing for the Roos whilst displacing Slater at fullback, he didn't exactly need to play more then a few years to do more then Beale did in his entire career.

is length of career the only value here?

Winning a Premiership, state of origin and playing for the Roos whilst displacing Slater at fullback, he didn't exactly need to play more then a few years to do more then Beale did in his entire career.

is length of career the only value here?
Beale played for nz. He’s not eligible for soo or Roos. also won a premiership too………..so there’s that?

Beale played for nz. He’s not eligible for soo or Roos. also won a premiership too………..so there’s that?
I forgot he was on the interchange bench for the Sharks win, Yeah I guess he ''participated' in those things, but you can't be serious with this drivel, Beale couldn't play state of Origin sure but if he could he wouldn't of made the team anyway.

I forgot he was on the interchange bench for the Sharks win, Yeah I guess he ''participated' in those things, but you can't be serious with this drivel, Beale couldn't play state of Origin sure but if he could he wouldn't of made the team anyway.
Meh. Not worth arguing over. Opinions and such………at least Beale wasn’t a shit human.

BHQ Loved

41. Trevor Gillmeister

QDDCJV3.jpg

1991-1993
Position: Back Row
Games: 72
Tries: 8
Premierships: 2
Highest Vote: 7 (Strop)

BHQ Loathed

41. Dale Copley

C0z21F4.png

2009-2015, 2021
Position: Centre, Wing
Games: 75
Tries: 32
Premierships: 0
Highest Vote: 5 (ningnangnong)

You'd be hard pressed to find a more consistent try-bomber than Dale Copley.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • Organix
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Hurrijo
  • Big Del
  • Astro
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.