BHQ Countdown: Most Loved/Least Liked Players Reveal thread

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
First one is below. Like usual, rather than any write up, I prefer that we discuss the player(s) as a group.

BHQ Loved

50. Israel Folau

4FjwISg.jpg

Position: Centre, Wing
Games: 39
Tries: 37
Premierships: 0
Highest Vote: 11 (ZTop)

BHQ Hated

50. Brett Seymour

Seymour

Position: Five/Eighth
Games: 62
Tries: 12
Premierships: 0
Highest Vote: 9 (ningnangnong)

Folau is a fuckwit. No time for him at all.

As for Brett Seymour, I didn't see any reason to hate him other than he never really lived up to his potential. But a quick google search shows his wife accused him of domestic abuse, so he can go **** himself as well.

I don't really hate any players, except one guy. Most of my hated list is just because they were shit and uninspiring, didn't live up to the hype, etc.

Folau is a fuckwit. No time for him at all.

As for Brett Seymour, I didn't see any reason to hate him other than he never really lived up to his potential. But a quick google search shows his wife accused him of domestic abuse, so he can go **** himself as well.

I certainly didn't hate Folau at the time, so couldn't say I gave any thought to putting him on my hated list. But, yeah, **** that guy now.

Seymour didn't elicit any emotion for me on a read through of the list of all time Broncos, but now reading that nugget above **** that guy as well.

I wouldn't have thought Folau would make the most liked list... maybe most liked for Qld origin, but not for Broncos.

Cost us a fortune when we recruited him and was more like a luxury buy considering he played mostly on the wing... then legged it to join AFL after a short stint to expose himself as a full on mercenary.

Folau was a great player to watch but lost my respect the moment he revealed himself to be a mercenary. Could have been an all time great here if he stuck around.

I can't remember much of Seymour so can't really comment.

Seymour sucked. Folau sucked more. Looking forward to 49.

First one is below. Like usual, rather than any write up, I prefer that we discuss the player(s) as a group.
Loved Israel heaps more than Seymour....if that what the question is.

Brett Seymour delivered nothing outside of, off field dramas.

Izzy.....was spectacular to watch
even if he was a bit of a shit **** as he got older.

Tipping Mundine to feature highly on the disliked list, possibly even take out top gong.

We know who the number 1 will be, but you won’t hear a cheep about it from me, I wonder if Michael Keaton would play him in a film. Oh well, I better fly before those trying to wing it start flapping their gums.

We know who the number 1 will be, but you won’t hear a cheep about it from me, I wonder if Michael Keaton would play him in a film. Oh well, I better fly before those trying to wing it start flapping their gums.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.