BHQ Countdown: Most Loved/Least Liked Players Reveal thread

He must be really hated to be on here twice 🤣

Sad that Lexi ended up so low. I think he was a favourite of everyone for a long time but the last few years really tarnished it all.

Yeah, he was one of my faves early in his career, but he never really kicked on like he promised to. Always a steady presence and reliable backrower, and I honestly thought he'd be a long-term captain for us but that all just kind of petered out in the latter years of his career until he became a bit of a meme for the whole 'one set' thing.

Sad that Lexi ended up so low. I think he was a favourite of everyone for a long time but the last few years really tarnished it all.

I'd say the same thing will happen to Boyd and will push him pretty high up most hated too.

I'd say the same thing will happen to Boyd and will push him pretty high up most hated too.

I'm predicting top 10 to be honest. Him, Corey Norman and Mundine.

He was decent enough while with us to very good, all the crazy seemed to happen much later.
I've just always seen him as a luxury buy at the time (we already had Hodgo and he cost a fortune) and then he fucked off like a mercenary.

What was the point of having him in a broncos jersey....

Calling Izzy a mercenary is fair enough, but the pressure for him to leave and take the crazy AFL money came from his family. I believe he was happy to stay with us in league, but the family saw those dollars and wanted it.

I've just always seen him as a luxury buy at the time (we already had Hodgo and he cost a fortune) and then he fucked off like a mercenary.

What was the point of having him in a broncos jersey....

We did beat the Storm that one time

Considering our record against them … worth it?

**** Folau.

As for Lexi, I was a big fan of his at first. His talents died off a bit at the end, but he always gave it his all. Nice for him to make the list. Him being a captain didn't guarantee him a spot as 3 captains are not on the list at all!

BHQ Loved

47. Jake Turpin

UX2dmhe.jpg

2018-2022
Position: Hooker
Games: 60
Tries: 4
Premierships: 0
Highest Vote: 10 (Allo)

BHQ Loathed

47. Jordan Kahu

fHq9G1K.jpg

2013-2018, 2020
Position: Centre, Wing
Games: 100
Tries:42
Premierships: 0
Highest Vote: 7 (Morkel)

Active Now

• Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Wolfie
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Griffo
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.