BHQ Loathed

49. James Segeyaro

4UrD26l.jpg

Position: Hooker
Games: 13
Tries: 1
Premierships: 0
Highest Vote: 8 (ZTop)

This going to be painful next 48 days if it is one a day. I don’t really have much to say about any of these guys other than I’m surprised Tyson is in the top fifty liked players.

My list had a fair amount of recency bias, because that when I started taking footy really seriously (last decade or so), plus I always like the fringe underdog guys a lot more than others on here

He came, he memed, actually played well and gave us a bit of hope through some tumultuous times.

As good as Mam was last season, Tyson probably should’ve played more still

I didn't vote for Gamble but it sounds about right, even without recency bias 49th is fair.

This going to be painful next 48 days if it is one a day. I don’t really have much to say about any of these guys other than I’m surprised Tyson is in the top fifty liked players.

Not surprised about Gamble TBH.......he's a bit of a cult hero, with his aggressiveness and in your face style with the opposition.

Plus...he was someone other than Milford wearing the no.6. I'm sure that counted for a lot with some of you.

Could we do the AFL top 50 reveal style and go:
Day 1 - 50 - 41
Day 2 - 40 - 31
Day 3 - 30 - 21
Day 4 - 20 - 11
From day 5 - 1 a day

Just a suggestion.

Doing 10 of these every day for four days does not sound like fun. I don't get paid to do this.

I may have started the thread, but it's just because I promised the likes of Nashy & Kimlo I would get one of these going again one day. If you want to take over the reveal, I am happy to send the data your way.

Doing 10 of these every day for four days does not sound like fun. I don't get paid to do this.

I may have started the thread, but it's just because I promised the likes of Nashy & Kimlo I would get one of these going again one day. If you want to take over the reveal, I am happy to send the data your way.

Hey it was just a suggestion, not a go at you my man, I love when you do these kinds of community things.

It seems I unintentionally but hilariously derailed the thread though.

BHQ Loved

49. Tyson Gamble

J8mC85x.jpg

2020-2022
Position: Half
Games: 24
Highest Vote: 11 (Allo)

BHQ Loathed

49. James Segeyaro

4UrD26l.jpg

Position: Hooker
Games: 13
Highest Vote: 8 (ZTop)
Interesting to see Seggy make the most hated top 50 but then again, there has only been like 280 broncos players so I guess they all had about a 1/3 chance of making one of the lists.

Seggy had his ups and downs, and left on unceremonious terms but for what it’s worth he is probably the best broncos hooker since PJ Marsh or maybe Granville.

Hey it was just a suggestion, not a go at you my man, I love when you do these kinds of community things.

It seems I unintentionally but hilariously derailed the thread though.

Nah you're good man, just letting you know, I'm happy for you to take it over if you like.

Penny, I hope you know how much we all appreciate your epic countdowns. One of my favourite parts of BHQ!

You've contributed so damn much to this site, it's not funny. Never change. 😍

BHQ Loved

48. Alex Glenn

PGnfLvA.png

2009-2021
Position: Back Row
Games: 288
Tries: 58
Highest Vote: 19 (ningnangnong)

BHQ Loathed

48. Israel Folau

UOA08wh.png

2009-2010
Position: Centre, Wing
Games: 39
Tries:37
Highest Vote: 7 (pennywisealfie)

Active Now

• Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.