BHQ Crew Summer Season

Ghibli said:
You haven't heard from Adrian?

LOL mate I could count the times he's texted me back on one hand ;-)

I'll speak with Larissa tomorrow and get some answers lol

He texted me back last night and is in.

Foordy
Ghibli
Coxy
Hammo
Luke
Cam
Stu (probably)
Andy (probably)
Adrian
Tom
Cassie

Haven't heard from them. Not unusual, they're probably in outer mongolia or something.

Cassie and Tom have a brother, Trent, who is keen to play, and Luke has a mate who is keen to play so we're not short of options if Rubes and Kristal or Stu and Andy don't play.

if i had a reliable way to get to Staf id be keen as. ill see how i go next season.

Reuben and Kristal are out.

However, Tom and Cassie's brother Trent wants to play, so we're looking like having 12 players if Stu and Andy play.

Foordy
Ghibli
Coxy
Hammo
Luke
Cam
Adrian
Tom
Cassie
Trent
Stu (probably)
Andy (probably)

What time are games normally on? I would be keen but come up from the goldy so it would depend on times.

joshobro said:
What time are games normally on? I would be keen but come up from the goldy so it would depend on times.

They vary from 6:15 - 8:30

We've got 13 in the squad so probably ok...though occasionally we're short. PM me your mobile and I'll let you know if we're short.

coxy, does the comp still start on Monday? if so, do you know what time our game is?

Yes comp starts Monday. No, don't know what time the game is. There's been some issues with team registrations (ie, teams registering and no players have registered) so theyre chasing up.

yeah i havent registered yet, my bad. suppose i should lol.

Anonymous person said:
yeah i havent registered yet, my bad. suppose i should lol.

make sure you pay by round 4 otherwise it $110 icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • mieko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.