BHQ Gambling Association

Re: BHQ Gambling Association - No Betting Links

They are giving peanuts for him just to score though $1.90 or something.

Correct, but if your bet misses, you get the majority of your wager back. Or like tonight, you get money for the FTS + him to score at any time. Had $5 on the FTS and $10 on the score at anytime.

What we like today gents?

What we like today gents?

Follow a horse called Lady Sniper. Ridden upside down yesterday but connections have a very high opinion. Don't be put off by odds either as it has one twice in a short career at 20s.

Also a horse called Staviva. It's short of top grade but usually well placed. Good fresh and likes it wet. ( the only way I would back it in a good race).

Like I said it goes well fresh and won first up this prep but goes good second up as well. You might see it in Brissy over the carnival.

Also take a look at this bloke. He is on the racing and sports site. Look under the RACING header then go down to forum and check out the Ruffies thread. He is pretty good but remember he tips ruffies but a few bucks each way and I am a fair bit in front.

1800.gif

Author: Todman Send message to this user
Subject: Re: RUFFIES - 2016

Time: 2/4/2016 10:15:40 AM

Blog Reply:

SR2 Hierarchal - been spruiking him for last few starts - one more chance but quinella him with Odyssey Moon
SR5 Dawnie Perfect - a speculator for sure but she is a decent horse who could go well 1st up - if track is playing towards leaders, give her a miss
SR7 Tavago - I am sure he will be a player this spring - talented little horse with a big finish but may be too raw still
SR10 Zasorceress - take out the toppie and it's not that hard to imagine that a maiden filly could win this

MR7 Tarquin at $11 & $3.40 - money for jam

Last edited:

Wow what an effort!

Follow a horse called Lady Sniper. Ridden upside down yesterday but connections have a very high opinion. Don't be put off by odds either as it has one twice in a short career at 20s.

Also a horse called Staviva. It's short of top grade but usually well placed. Good fresh and likes it wet. ( the only way I would back it in a good race).

Like I said it goes well fresh and won first up this prep but goes good second up as well. You might see it in Brissy over the carnival.

Also take a look at this bloke. He is on the racing and sports site. Look under the RACING header then go down to forum and check out the Ruffies thread. He is pretty good but remember he tips ruffies but a few bucks each way and I am a fair bit in front.

1800.gif
Author: Todman Send message to this user
Subject: Re: RUFFIES - 2016

Time: 2/4/2016 10:15:40 AM
Blog Reply:

SR2 Hierarchal - been spruiking him for last few starts - one more chance but quinella him with Odyssey Moon
SR5 Dawnie Perfect - a speculator for sure but she is a decent horse who could go well 1st up - if track is playing towards leaders, give her a miss
SR7 Tavago - I am sure he will be a player this spring - talented little horse with a big finish but may be too raw still
SR10 Zasorceress - take out the toppie and it's not that hard to imagine that a maiden filly could win this

MR7 Tarquin at $11 & $3.40 - money for jam

[MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION] Who are you liking in the Masters?

Finding it hard to go past Day, but that would be 3 wins on the trot. Tough ask. I'll have a little something on him Scott, Rose and Oost. Maybe a few little speculators in the top 20 stakes.

Rose is like $26 isn't he??

@Ari Gold Who are you liking in the Masters?

Finding it hard to go past Day, but that would be 3 wins on the trot. Tough ask. I'll have a little something on him Scott, Rose and Oost. Maybe a few little speculators in the top 20 stakes.

Day is very obvious but hard to go past. Not in love with the single figure quote though.

For mine Schwartzel is overlooked. Like Day and Scott he's won twice this year but instead of $7-$14 you can get 40's. Plus he's a former winner here.

Leishman the only Aussie I have money on.

Day is very obvious but hard to go past. Not in love with the single figure quote though.

For mine Schwartzel is overlooked. Like Day and Scott he's won twice this year but instead of $7-$14 you can get 40's. Plus he's a former winner here.

Leishman the only Aussie I have money on.

Got a soft spot for Smith, so I'll be having a little bit on him for top 20's

Lol@Spieth.

Massive roughie today, SR6 Zin Zan Eddie, hoping for a place. Needs the wet as well!

On Corey Oates to score a triple tonight.

Don't mind the roughies so here's one for tomorrow, BR4 no15 Royal Occasion. Tough race but fingers crossed.

wouldnt mind a 40/20 tonight at 4.50 either

good luck

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
  • Volvo Driver
  • peter09
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.