BHQ Gambling Association

Re: BHQ Gambling Association - No Betting Links

**** the New Orleans Pelicans!! They were $1.18 favs and the last leg of my multi and they got beaten by the fucken Lakers. **** you!

look for a pretty big story to come out of Melbourne tomorrow about a betting scandal involving the coach of a team that plays in an Australian basketball team. The coach won't be named in tomorrow's yarn but it won't be difficult to work out who it is.. Said coach is alleged to have placed bets on and AGAINST his / her team.

Pretty disturbing but it doesn't surprise me as both the WNBL and NBL are my two major betting focuses through the summer months.. I watch markets very closely in both of these leagues and am not shy to say I make a good amount across both by seasons' end - particularly the WNBL. Two matches in the latter mentioned league this season really raised alarm bells with me in terms of market shifts and results.. Will be very interested to see what comes from this..

Centrebet can go EAFD. I've been planning to stop using them for a little while now, but this weekend was the last straw. The site was essentially unusable all day Saturday and a large portion of Sunday. I missed a number of juicy winners on Saturday might I add. So today I've attempted to withdraw my winnings and I'm not allowed. Upon contacting them, they've told me that I need to verify the CC that I want to deposit it into. I ask why and they tell me that they don't have access to that kind of info, but the verification was requested last year. So basically, they've had no issue with me making several deposits since that time, but the moment I've attempted to withdraw they want me to verify the same account that I've been depositing from. Will never use them again.

Oh and Peter Uihlien can get fucked too. Adam Scott is alright in my books though.

Centrebet can go EAFD. I've been planning to stop using them for a little while now, but this weekend was the last straw. The site was essentially unusable all day Saturday and a large portion of Sunday. I missed a number of juicy winners on Saturday might I add. So today I've attempted to withdraw my winnings and I'm not allowed. Upon contacting them, they've told me that I need to verify the CC that I want to deposit it into. I ask why and they tell me that they don't have access to that kind of info, but the verification was requested last year. So basically, they've had no issue with me making several deposits since that time, but the moment I've attempted to withdraw they want me to verify the same account that I've been depositing from. Will never use them again.

Oh and Peter Uihlien can get fucked too. Adam Scott is alright in my books though.

Scum of the earth mate! They will take your cash until the cows come home but watch out if you actually want to take a small % of it out!

Scum of the earth mate! They will take your cash until the cows come home but watch out if you actually want to take a small % of it out!

Account verified and winnings withdrawn in full. Goodbye Centrebet.

Been a while since around these parts, anyhoo,

Almoonqith for a big roughie in the cup (go the lucky 7s)
Sweet as Bro in the MKR stakes (rough each way)

wouldnt mind seeing Counterattack get up in the Newmarket though no doubt will probably be a two horse race!!

good luck.

Had a bad day today. Been dabbling in NBA and missed a big multi by a few buckets. Also lost $50 on the Roosters and a bit more on Catch A Fire at Flemington.

I'm currently nervously watching Scott Hend over in Thailand. If I had a gun and was within range, I'd likely shoot Keegan Bradley as well. The fucktard led at the end of play on day 1......manages to drop 12 fucking shots the next day and gets cut. FMD.

Well thank **** for that.

Any thoughts on the gg's today anyone?

few I will have a dabble on for value:

Ranvet: Mongolian Khan e.w
Guineas: Montaigne e.w
Slipper: Capitalist, Kiss and Make Up and for a real long shot French Fern e.w
Galaxy: Bounding, Terravista

good luck

Missed the Syd quadie with Lucky can be nosed out in the last leg paying #32k and in for 60%. I said **** a few times.

I've taken Cameron Smith to win Puerto Rico. Aussie golf on fire right now and sea paspalum greens are the same as the CIMB where he's come 4th before. Weak field too.

I've taken Cameron Smith to win Puerto Rico. Aussie golf on fire right now and sea paspalum greens are the same as the CIMB where he's come 4th before. Weak field too.

Sportsbet not offering an outright winning market FFS. About to contact them now, I'm all over him if I can get there. Don't make me deposit into centrebet......please!!!!!

Come on Finau!!!!!

Come on Finau!!!!!

smith1.gif

I'm going to put $20 on James Roberts to score the first try tonight. The odds for him to score the first try are $10. I can see him having a big game against his former club.

I'm going to put $20 on James Roberts to score the first try tonight. The odds for him to score the first try are $10. I can see him having a big game against his former club.

I'm with you, but I'll be having a saver on him to simply score a try as well. Entertaining the idea of him scoring multiples actually.

They are giving peanuts for him just to score though $1.90 or something.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Stix
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Swordfish
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.