BHQ Gambling Association

Re: BHQ Gambling Association - No Betting Links

Staviva Melb R8 no 17 Wet track would help

I hope you guys followed up today. Staviva ran 3rd and blew out to as much as $21 the pl fixed

I hope you guys followed up today. Staviva ran 3rd and blew out to as much as $21 the pl fixed

Yes and thank you. Though not at the 21s on fixed(did you get that, well done), just on the tote but I'll take 8s for a place any day as well!

Doomben R1 No 3 - Maurus should be winning on saturday boys. It's Only $2.50 but was one of the better trials i have seen and has a huge pattern to fire here!

Nice tip Maroubra!

A mate of mine got the Tri on this. Paid a mint too.

Ahh nice! Yeah Honey Toast had a good run but got belted at the start then burned up to get to the front and died late. Sticking with it though this weekend in the JRA Cup, should get some good odds again. If any rain comes will be on Astronomus as well. Will be a tough race with Maurus running too, what you reckon [MENTION=8463]MaroubraBroncos[/MENTION]?

had a good little win with Leebaz(always chuck a few on the previous winner) and a great win on Royal Occasion in the first.

winter carnival is here, good times ahead!!

good luck.

Ahh nice! Yeah Honey Toast had a good run but got belted at the start then burned up to get to the front and died late. Sticking with it though this weekend in the JRA Cup, should get some good odds again. If any rain comes will be on Astronomus as well. Will be a tough race with Maurus running too, what you reckon @MaroubraBroncos ?

had a good little win with Leebaz(always chuck a few on the previous winner) and a great win on Royal Occasion in the first.

good luck.

Haha, yeah my mate gave me the late tip on Leebaz so I tossed a little on just in case.

Gambling is cruel. When the bloke you backed for overs in the NBA misses 2 wide open shots in the last few minutes and it costs you.

Gambling is also cruel when you take a punt on a $30 -1 shot so you only throw a lazy $10 on it......but you accidentally put on an extra 0!!! So quick as a flash call the gambling site and get it fixed *phew* crisis averted. Then the **** wins.

That happened ages ago to me btw, have never changed a bet or stake since.

[MENTION=8311]Harry Sack[/MENTION] Massive boner for Colsaerts at Mauritius. Has a home on the island and field is weak as ****. Also a bomber's course.

Ahh nice! Yeah Honey Toast had a good run but got belted at the start then burned up to get to the front and died late. Sticking with it though this weekend in the JRA Cup, should get some good odds again. If any rain comes will be on Astronomus as well. Will be a tough race with Maurus running too, what you reckon @MaroubraBroncos?

good luck.

With Maurus not accepting, i now have Astronomos on top. $5 is a great price! We have it around the $3 mark.

Cranbourne R1 No.11 will go close tonight. I would take the $4 as i can see it starting a lot shorter!

The cash out function on multi bets will save you at times but I pulled the trigger today when it looked like I was going to win anyway but it wasn't worth the risk. Still paid out 6x my original bet.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  • broncs30
  • Maddy
  • Sproj
  • achievedrap
  • bb_gun
  • Rookie Alan
  • Cavalo
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wild Horse
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Spoon
  • Rah88
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.