BHQ Gambling Association

Just had a few stabs on a couple of bigger prices.

Croatia @ 26
Ivan Perisic Player of the Tournament @ 67
Marko Arnautovic Top Goalscorer @ 151

I'm also on Tony Martin for Dauphine Stage 5 tonight at 3 figures. Hopefully works out as well as last time. Romain Bardet @ 26 also appeals.

*crying* I missed this. I hope it gets up for you lad and feel free to share more.

Bardet kinda sucked. Tony Martin went for it but the main field chased him down.

Massive value tonight is in the Tour de Suisse. Reto Hollenstein stage 1 winner is available at 100+ in some places and 67 tatts.

Bardet kinda sucked. Tony Martin went for it but the main field chased him down.

Massive value tonight is in the Tour de Suisse. Reto Hollenstein stage 1 winner is available at 100+ in some places and 67 tatts.

Must of been backed because all i can find is $26 and $15

Must of been backed because all i can find is $26 and $15

Still $67 at Ubet/Tatts. It's a massive weather play. He goes early, conditions supposed to get worse throughout the day when most of the bigger favourites go out.

It may have missed but keep them coming if you see them [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION]

US OPEN Lads what do we think? They are saying +5 will probably win it, I dare say you want a player with driver accuracy, greens in reg and saves.

I've been living under a rock and only realised it was on this week. I've got a $40 bonus bet that's going on someone, will let you know when I decided. I'm thinking a big name victory though.

I've kept it fairly predictable tbh. I've got a little something on Day and Spieth. I've also had a little go on Oglivy.

I took Kuchar, Grace and Schwartzel. Kuchar not off to the start I wanted but his form is rock solid. Charl incredibly disrespected by the market. Two time winner this year and a major winner. Cannot understand how he was bigger odds than guys like Fitzpatrick and Willett.

Just had a few stabs on a couple of bigger prices.

Croatia @ 26
Ivan Perisic Player of the Tournament @ 67
Marko Arnautovic Top Goalscorer @ 151

I'm also on Tony Martin for Dauphine Stage 5 tonight at 3 figures. Hopefully works out as well as last time. Romain Bardet @ 26 also appeals.

Kick you good things!!!!!

Haha, this is my plan of attack tonight as well so we both might be fucked. I'll have a little go on some of the other guys on debut as well. Has payed off in the past

Backing up again mate? hahaha

Backing up again mate? hahaha

Haha, unsure if I'm game. A few more bottles of dutch courage and I may change my tune. I'm liking some of the overs/unders markets with the forwards tbh.

Last edited:
I backed Mcguire over 125.5m and to beat woods H2H. Kevvie fucked me with the 125.5, he left him off for too long! Don't know what he was doing.

I took Tamou under 110 and Woods under 125(?). I'm confident that I got Tamou but don't know about Woods yet. I ended up taking Oates FTS and him and Gagai to score.

My three best today gents

Belmont Race 1 No.8 - Storm Dancer
Randwick Race 5 No.8 - Farolitos
Rwndwick Race 8 No.1 - Smart Volatility

GL Gents

Good gear. I was on farolitos as well. Nice win.

What's your 3 best today [MENTION=8463]MaroubraBroncos[/MENTION] ?

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Fatboy
  • RodF
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.