BHQ Gambling Association

No Le Tour suggestions [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION]? Or are you a little gun shy after last year?

No Le Tour suggestions @Ari Gold ? Or are you a little gun shy after last year?

It's too early mate - stages are flat or flattish at the moment, and all the sprinters teams usually claw back the breakaway.

At least, I think that's why Ari hasn't thrown up any recommendations.

No Le Tour suggestions [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION]? Or are you a little gun shy after last year?

Most of the prices go in after I take them and become no value so generally don't bother. Plus I generally am never on here and have a million people already texting me for tips that I don't normally have time.

FWIW I'm on Meintjes Young Rider Classification at 5.50-6. That price still there but it's obviously not a big one.

Also on Majka King of the Mountains. He's now 6.50 which is about right, I'm on at 21s.

Ning is partially right too, sprint stages are no good for big odds winners as the favourites almost always win. Tomorrow is a stage more suited to bigger priced winners.

Tonight's stage is one for the breakaway I feel (prices in brackets are what I'd need to back):

Tony Gallopin (23)
Luis Leon Sanchez (34)
Thomas Voeckler (34)
Tom Jelte Slagter (151)
Tony Martin!!! (101)
Ion Izagirre (101).

I can see Rui Costa and Stephen Cummings going for it as well but I feel both are too short in the betting.

Tonight's stage is one for the breakaway I feel (prices in brackets are what I'd need to back):

Tony Gallopin (23)
Luis Leon Sanchez (34)
Thomas Voeckler (34)
Tom Jelte Slagter (151)
Tony Martin!!! (101)
Ion Izagirre (101).

I can see Rui Costa and Stephen Cummings going for it as well but I feel both are too short in the betting.

Have I told you lately that you're the man? Got him at 23's

I feel Froome is the most likely winner today and you should have something on to either chop or get a small profit. Richie Porte strikes me as being value -- he should be at worst the 3rd best climber in the race and it's possible he could attack whilst Froome and Quintana watch each other. He's further back on GC so also possible if he gets away with one they ride together and Porte is allowed to take the win.

Break is not likely to succeed but it has about a 20% possibility IMO. Given there are much fewer riders who could win on today's profile I feel there's some riders still worth taking, namely Diego Rosa and Ruben Plaza. Both should be available at 80+

I feel Froome is the most likely winner today and you should have something on to either chop or get a small profit. Richie Porte strikes me as being value -- he should be at worst the 3rd best climber in the race and it's possible he could attack whilst Froome and Quintana watch each other. He's further back on GC so also possible if he gets away with one they ride together and Porte is allowed to take the win.

Break is not likely to succeed but it has about a 20% possibility IMO. Given there are much fewer riders who could win on today's profile I feel there's some riders still worth taking, namely Diego Rosa and Ruben Plaza. Both should be available at 80+

Saw them too late unfortunately but good luck!!!

Tonight is hard to call, but I'm on the following:

Laporte (151), Debuscherre (151), Richeze (81), Kristoff (19) - Take e/w is possible, reduced sprint candidates
Gallopin, Navardauskas (late attack candidates)

Should I cash out my bet on the Melbourne Storm to win the Premiership to double my money or should I just let the bet run its course?

Should I cash out my bet on the Melbourne Storm to win the Premiership to double my money or should I just let the bet run its course?

Really depends on the odds for mine, I don't remember them being stupid odds this season. I'd be inclined to let it ride personally.

Ok, now I'm curious. What did you get on them at?

Last edited:
Really depends on the odds for mine, I don't remember them being stupid odds this season. I'd be inclined to let it ride personally.

Ok, now I'm curious. What did you get on them at?
$13 now they are into $4

I think the break has a better than expected chance tonight.

Majka, Zakarin, Anacona, Kelderman for me.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • eggstar10
  • Scorchie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Nerd
  • Skathen
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • LittleDavey
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
... and 61 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.