BHQ Gambling Association

Quite keen on Alaphillippe tonight. Quite keen indeed.

Smaller interests Nieve, Rosa and Porte.

haha how we looking? I've got absolutely no idea

I'm actually thinking about putting a bet on the Tigers to make the finals. If they can find some consistency they could jag a top 8 spot. 2 points outside the 8 and they are capable of getting some wins at the back end of the season.

Paying $5 currently

The cheeky babe tip came from a race caller mate of mine and it was was shit.

To top off my day I had a 7 horse multi the place at Doomben for a $5 outlay paying $9579 for 6 results and a held up fourth. Oh well I only lost $5.

Last edited:
All over Pearsons for a try on debut. I may, or may not have, taken him as the 1st Broncos tryscorer as well.

[h=1]Anyone interested in a Footy tipping style spring racing comp see below.
Pm me if interested and I will forward the full email with all info on rules etc. It's a great comp and for $75 gives 5 weeks of fun tipping through the carnival.

Dear Members,[/h]
It’s on again, the Spring Racing Tipping Competition returns in 2016 for another season of excitement. You are receiving this email as you are on the distribution list for previous Tipping Competitions. If you no longer wish to be part of this communication then please select the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email.

The 2016 Spring Racing Tipping Competition kicks off on the 1st of October with a full book of classic Group races and continues over the 5 weekends, culminating on Super Saturday Derby Day. This is one of the great days in Australian sport so round up your family and friends and get them involved.

The competition is administered by The Committee which consists of a panel including Chris Stewart (Stewie), Murray Stewart (Muz), David Gamble (Doctor), Gavin Klein (Max) and Simon Jenkins (Jenkisim). All Committee members have a life long desire to win this comp so they will also be entrants in the competition and eligible for all weekly and final standings prize money.

Unfortunately our usual web page has been hacked and will not be used for this competition. The Terms and Conditions normally provided on the web page are included at the end of this email for your information - unfortunately that makes for a long email!

[h=1]What's it all about?[/h]The competition is essentially a footy tipping style event (but for horse racing) that focuses on selected Group races conducted over 5 x Saturdays (and 1 x Sunday), commencing 1 Oct and concluding on 29 Oct, Derby Day.
This will cover the following meetings:

1 October - Epsom Handicap & October 2 - Turnbull Stakes
8 October - Caulfield Guineas
15 October - Caulfield Cup Day
22 October - Cox Plate Day
29 October - Derby Day

In addition to the selected races, each day will also have 2 x Special Conditions Races (Please refer to Terms & Conditions - we have added a few additional innovations for 2016).

Points are awarded if your selection runs 1st (10pts), 2nd (6pts), 3rd (4pts) or 4th (2pts). The entrant with the greatest points at the conclusion of Derby Day is the winner.

Liking Hey Doc in the Guineas this weekend, going for the picket fences!

and for the superstitious, Revolving Door in the same race.

Good luck

Liking Hey Doc in the Guineas this weekend, going for the picket fences!

and for the superstitious, Revolving Door in the same race.

Good luck

Liking Sacred Elixir personally

I've been having a bit of luck with soccer multis. Found a guy on twitter who has pretty good tips. He likes to go the win but I usually go win/draw.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Organix
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ezpz
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Scorchie
  • Yem
  • Gray
  • BroncsNBundy
  • broncs30
  • Skathen
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.