BHQ Gambling Association

Re: BHQ Gambling Association - DO NOT LINK TO BETTING WEBSITES

Not bad mieko except for the MM. I had a place bet on Ruby Soho @ $5 fixed.

1 system I follow and am well in front with is backing Rodd when he rides against Kavanagh. It doesn't crop up that often but the strike rate is good and the divi is often over $10.
Keep the tips coming

Not bad mieko except for the MM. I had a place bet on Ruby Soho @ $5 fixed.

1 system I follow and am well in front with is backing Rodd when he rides against Kavanagh. It doesn't crop up that often but the strike rate is good and the divi is often over $10.
Keep the tips coming

Yeah not to bad. The 2yr olds are always tough and of course for the first 4 I had 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th, always the way. I still had a good collect on an all up for the day paying 21's so pretty happy and good to see steel zip fly home as usual.

i like those systems as well and I usually back Cahill in BNE and Lindop in Morphetville. Colless is normally good at Goldie but who was stopping the Berries and Waterhouse yesterday, they had a great day.

good work on Soho, I still think Celestial Dragon is running!!!

So, I only like 2 this weekend Sino Eagle tonight at Cranbourne took the $5.8 and $2.3 3 units to win and 7 units to place.

Tomorrow I like one straight out Syd race 8 Charge Account anything around the $3.60.

What takes your fancy mieko

So, I only like 2 this weekend Sino Eagle tonight at Cranbourne took the $5.8 and $2.3 3 units to win and 7 units to place.

Tomorrow I like one straight out Syd race 8 Charge Account anything around the $3.60.

What takes your fancy mieko

Not much doing today for me though I will put a little on these two:

BR 7 no10 believe n receive
BR 8 no 8 doctor david

good luck

Not much doing today for me though I will put a little on these two:

BR 7 no10 believe n receive
BR 8 no 8 doctor david

good luck

Just a place? Or to win?

Not a great result for me but not a losing one either, I made a small profit on Sino Eagle and wagered that profit on Charge Account which ran like a busted arse.

next week maybe.

mieko you seem to like fairly good priced horses, do you use a staking plan?

At those odds I always bet either 3 units to win and 7 units to place or 2 and 8.

So $20 to win on Believe & Receive and $80 to place on todays result gets you $a $124 profit.
If you then invested your original stake the same way on Dr Dave you grab another $108. $ 232 in front for the day is good going.

Last edited:

Not so much but I do like to put on all ups to get the payout up. Pick a couple of winners and a couple of places and you're right up there.

honestly though I look for value a fair bit and stay away from $2 / $2.50 favs. Maybe, if it's close to a sure thing I'll throw on a banker tri.

I'm also a stickler for the quaddie so dump a bit on them most weekends, and then just a couple outright on fixies.

look at jockeys a fair bit and tend to sometimes follow them for the day.

Couple I like today at BNE:

BR6 no 1 secret harmony w
BR7 no 3 Jacquetta (have been following it and the day you don't I gets up) e.w
BR8 no 12 Anna Lizzie & no 13 carmora w

and the big roughie for the day is in BR5 no 6 Spanish Halo. e.w of course

will also roll these into an all up.

Good luck.

Thanks mieko, I will have a bit on these. My only bet for the day is Richmond Grove at the Coast. It's already won but I couldn't post it before because I was waiting on a call re the track there.

Not much last week due to a couple of big roughies coming in but will still have a little dig today.

BR7 no 4 rojo grande w

BR4 no 8 pure whisper w

roughie in BR6 no 13 excellent al e.w

good luck

MR7 #6 Shamal Wind each way
MR8 #13 Prince of Penzance
BR6 #7 Trakstar

Good stuff, that save s me having to think today.

BR6 #7 Trakstar

Well FMD Jeb you can tip on here all the time, pocket full of cash, thanks again

Haha no worries champ - had some outside help with Trakstar but fair to say a good day!!

BR6 #7 Trakstar

Spewing I missed this. Will watch your tips keenly

Tough old day tomorrow, but a couple here for the battlers. I love backing top weights in set weights races so it could be a palace or kennell day.

Caulfield race 4 #1 Bound for Earth
Caulfield race 7 #1 Better Than Ready

Cheers Jeb, I have to keep going after last week. My little system of backing Rodd when he rides against Kavanaugh happens tomorrow although I'll be careful because of the price, maybe place only at those odds.
Could be a nice all up at Caulfield tomorrow, I'll take the fixed odds on Earthquke, Rubick, Moment of Change and Better than Ready that is $32 to 1

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.