BHQ Gambling Association

Just not my day by the looks of it. I hope She's So High gets up to give me something.

Brutal first 3 races for me. Gotta know when to hold em now.

I've had a little luck today with Muraaqeb in the 2nd but other than that, pretty scattered. I was on Speith to be FRL and picked up $40 after a huge outlay of $2....that's how confident I was. I have various bets going over the Masters but my main is Leishman to take it out. Once again a massive outlay of $2.

How good is Winx, great run. Just sat back and saw it all unfold then went bang, see youse later.
Would've been great to see her go to Ascot but going for a fourth straight cox plate will be massive. The build up is going to be awesome!

AR 3 tomorrow Farooq.
$8.50.

It may be headed to better things and not ready but if it wins tomorrow you won't get $8.50 again

AR 3 tomorrow Farooq.
$8.50.

It may be headed to better things and not ready but if it wins tomorrow you won't get $8.50 again
It's out to 10s now on Sportsbet.
Couple I like today:
SR5 no 11
SR6 no 7
MR7 no 7

And one for you @Dexter, AR5 no 5, it's a must, definitely each way!
Good luck!

Couple I like today:
SR5 no 11
SR6 no 7
MR7 no 7

Good luck!

Haha yeah i saw that.
Good luck today

Couple I like today:
SR5 no 11
SR6 no 7
MR7 no 7

Good luck!

Well done mieko, that's a nice collect.

I had the last 4 winners in Brisbane in an all up for $10 x @$100.98
Also had them the place for $10 x $4.38

I was cheering Villermont home in the last and it was 4 lengths clear at the 100 then fell in by a nose.
Nothings easy hey but still made it a good day.

Last edited:
Those odds

Image1525432048551166

Well done mieko, that's a nice collect.

I had the last 4 winners in Brisbane in an all up for $10 x @$100.98
Also had them the place for $10 x $4.38

I was cheering Villermont home in the last and it was 4 lengths clear at the 100 then fell in by a nose.
Nothings easy hey but still made it a good day.
Good day for you mate, well done. Yeah Pecans got me in front a fair bit. Couple I like today:
AR5 no 9
AR6 no 7
AR7 no 5, tough race this. Couple I regularly back but going with a bit more value.
AR8 no 3.
All up each way fingers crossed.

Also liking the Guineas on the coast today. Will be a great race and wouldnt be surprised if one of the roughies in Jinx n Drinx or Absolutelypositively sneak in for a place.
Good luck!!

Nice little early win on Bushy this morning. Got a feeling about two in Doomben R6. Skate to Paris and Love and Rock it

What do we like tonight lads? I'll be getting on Cook as an anytime try scorer.

Phil Gould to turn on the NSW selectors at around the 74 minute mark.

A link to that market would be great. A market for Rabs and Gould to start talking nonsensical bullshit would be great as well, probably lower odds than Winx though.

A couple of agencies had a good promo market yesterday. UniBet was doing either team to win bo 10 points or more paying $2.50, TopBetta was doing either team to win by 10 points or less paying $2. Those odds present an arbitrage opportunity. You can make money no matter what the result.

Max bet on both was $100, so put $100 on TopBetta, and $80 on Unibet, and you've just made yourself a certain $20. But it's better than that. This is also what is called a middle, where an opportunity exists to win both bets, which will happen if either team wins by exactly 10 points.

And what do you know, NSW won by exactly 10 points. So that's a total return of $400 for an outlay of $180, or $220 essentially risk free profit.

A couple of agencies had a good promo market yesterday. UniBet was doing either team to win bo 10 points or more paying $2.50, TopBetta was doing either team to win by 10 points or less paying $2. Those odds present an arbitrage opportunity. You can make money no matter what the result.

Max bet on both was $100, so put $100 on TopBetta, and $80 on Unibet, and you've just made yourself a certain $20. But it's better than that. This is also what is called a middle, where an opportunity exists to win both bets, which will happen if either team wins by exactly 10 points.

And what do you know, NSW won by exactly 10 points. So that's a total return of $400 for an outlay of $180, or $220 essentially risk free profit.

Congrats. Would have loved to have known about this yesterday though.....

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.