BHQ Gambling Association

Interesting thing i just found out when looking at some of the pictures from the days race and i noticed a bloke i know was with the winning horse's owners. Turns out he is a part owner of the horse! Used to play for the Broncos, Lauchie Lanskey!
Jesus, how many people own this horse?!
Triple m had a teacher from Gympie or somewhere on who has a share, there’s a story in the paper about a principal from Warwick.

My uncle, 2 cousins and their gambling group invested in a 10% share of a horse a few weeks ago, ran 4th at a meet in Dubbo, I don't think it's the next Vow and Declare!

My uncle, 2 cousins and their gambling group invested in a 10% share of a horse a few weeks ago, ran 4th at a meet in Dubbo, I don't think it's the next Vow and Declare!
Mate get that horse out of Dubbo asap. That town is baaaaad!

As usual I can't make up my fucking mind. Going to see how the track plays out a little first but I got on Prince of Arran ages ago and have since backed Finche and Constantinople. However, I do really like a horse in race 8 - Looks like Elvis.

@MaroubraBroncos, I saw you pop your head in over the weekend. What do you like today?
sorry mate didn't see this yesterday. Would of tipped you 2nd and 4th so you saved your money :)

Mate get that horse out of Dubbo asap. That town is baaaaad!

I was there back at the end of August, really weird town.

Saw a heck of a lot of overweight peeps, so when I got back home I did some research, and it's one of the most obese towns in NSW.

I remember going to the shopping centre and there's just weirdos everywhere, and they all stare at you... I'm like what the **** even is this place haha.

I was there back at the end of August, really weird town.

Saw a heck of a lot of overweight peeps, so when I got back home I did some research, and it's one of the most obese towns in NSW.

I remember going to the shopping centre and there's just weirdos everywhere, and they all stare at you... I'm like what the **** even is this place haha.
The whole town is the zoo.

I feel like having a punt this weekend, anyone got a winner?

Having a little nibble today. On Metamorphic in the first at Eagle Farm.

How goods the Russian table tennis. Had a nice win betting on the weather too

I thought here's the best place to discuss having a wager.

I think the 2.45 offered for the Broncos is great odds. I think it's an even money contest. So I've jumped all over it. Heaps of different combinations all predicated on a Horse Win and straight up as well. Looking for to Friday night and loving Te'o starting. I think I'd better get on him for a try too😁

Haha fuckin' Moree, deadset whoop whoop there mate.
Growing up in that area before my family moved to the Gold Coast, I can tell you Moree was(and I'm betting still is) nothing compared to Collarenebri which was a war zone. I went to a school in that town for a week before my parents dragged me out and sent me to a school at Bullarah in a total different direction to Collarenebri which was like heaven in comparison.

Last edited:
I thought here's the best place to discuss having a wager.

I think the 2.45 offered for the Broncos is great odds. I think it's an even money contest. So I've jumped all over it. Heaps of different combinations all predicated on a Horse Win and straight up as well. Looking for to Friday night and loving Te'o starting. I think I'd better get on him for a try too😁
I agree, Huge. Tigers will have new halves this week and when not being a complete thug, BJ offers them a lot of strike out wide which they're missing. I also like Nofoaluma as an anytime try scorer. Coates and Herbie's defence is suspect so I image they'll be sending a lot of traffic their way and Nofa scores in more games than not.

I agree, Huge. Tigers will have new halves this week and when not being a complete thug, BJ offers them a lot of strike out wide which they're missing. I also like Nofoaluma as an anytime try scorer. Coates and Herbie's defence is suspect so I image they'll be sending a lot of traffic their way and Nofa scores in more games than not.
The multi bet looks great, I mean picking the 8 winners because the Broncos @2.45 adds so much value. Heaps of the games should go according to plan so that's one I had a little extra on. Had a couple hundred at 2.45 too. I like our team and Te'o in has me feeling all warm and fuzzy now that his fitness is better and still trending up. You're right about try scoring against us but I just hate betting on something that makes me puke🤣

The multi bet looks great, I mean picking the 8 winners because the Broncos @2.45 adds so much value. Heaps of the games should go according to plan so that's one I had a little extra on. Had a couple hundred at 2.45 too. I like our team and Te'o in has me feeling all warm and fuzzy now that his fitness is better and still trending up. You're right about try scoring against us but I just hate betting on something that makes me puke🤣
Hahaha that's a very sound decision and definitely a good idea not to listen to my previous suggestion. Last year, I put a bet down on the Roosters to beat the Broncos as we played terribly for the few games before. This was a big mistake. I was at the game and I didn't know whether to cheer or cry when we were winning.

Most games seem pretty straight forward this week. Rabbitohs vs Knights probably being the hardest to pick and I don't mind the Knights as outsiders considers the Bunnies are missing quite a few players.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.