BHQ Gambling Association

Are you going to back all 22 runners in tomorrow's Caulfield cup?

I always end up like this for the Melbourne Cup tbh haha. End up backing half the field.

I like Trekking and Libertini in the Everest btw

Are you going to back all 22 runners in tomorrow's Caulfield cup?
If it meant free cash, why wouldn't you? Is it wrong to get free cash when available or is it just an excuse to have a go at me?

Another way to not lose is never to bet and instead spend that money on yourself or a loved one.
You should know how I view cash. Besides, I am spending it on me!

If it meant free cash, why wouldn't you? Is it wrong to get free cash when available or is it just an excuse to have a go at me?
Was just a question seeing that youre gonna be on the 4 teams remaining

I always end up like this for the Melbourne Cup tbh haha. End up backing half the field.

I like Trekking and Libertini in the Everest btw
Haha yeah its tough when you like a few in the same race.....trekking is my bet for everest and on Warning in the cup.....good luck to you👍

Haha yeah its tough when you like a few in the same race.....trekking is my bet for everest and on Warning in the cup.....good luck to you👍
Master of Wine is my pick.

Warning seems a bit unlikely but I suppose the horse doesn't care what the bookies say!

Master of Wine is my pick.

Warning seems a bit unlikely but I suppose the horse doesn't care what the bookies say!
A good chance....backed its last 2 runs....beaten less than 2 lengths in those....im going for the value and thought last run was excellent....i feel more confident about it in the melb cup tho

My SuperCoach racing squad is doing alright at least, didn't back either of them though lol

Well, we can't punt for shit obviously
Correct. The 485 on Melbourne worked though. Just put the winnings on Penrith. 227 at 1.43. Should be easy cash although I'd love to see WB win and then beat Bellamy in the GF👍

What's everyone's tip for the Melbourne Cup?

Leaning towards Verry Elleegant / Master of Reality myself, but will post my definitive pick on Tuesday.

What's everyone's tip for the Melbourne Cup?

Leaning towards Verry Elleegant / Master of Reality myself, but will post my definitive pick on Tuesday.

Jeez that came around quick. I need some hot tips

Rule 1 List any Cup acceptor placed in either the Caulfield Cup and MacKinnon Stakes
Rule 2 List any Cup acceptor placed 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the Moonee Valley Gold Cup
Rule 3 List any acceptor who was placed 1-2-3 in the Melbourne Cup at their last cup run
Rule 4 List the Lexus Stakes winner
Rule 5 Delete any horse whose last run in the Melbourne Cup was an unplaced run.
Rule 6 Delete any horse who is aged 3yo or 7yo or older.

This formula is compromised now because they have shifted the Mackinnon to Saturday after the cup
but these are the selections fwiw

The selections for this system are
Downdraft
Vow and Declare
Mirage Dancer
Cross Counter

Selections for this system this year:

Verry Elleegant, Anthony Van Dyck, Oceanex, Ashrun & Vow And Declare.

I think we can put a line through Vow And Declare, but I like the other 4 runners quite a lot, would not surprise me if the winner came from that 4, as it did last year.

Cheers for that @Unbreakable . I have already backed Oceanex even though it is friendless in the market. 1 unit the win 4 units the place.

Ill ditch Anthony Van Dyke due to weight, Vow and Declare due to it's going like the Broncos then add Russian Camelot, Tiger Moth, Surprise Bay and Prince of Arron as my first and second options then add a bunch of others and try and get a small piece of the first 4.
5% of 20k plus will do me.

Cheers for that @Unbreakable . I have already backed Oceanex even though it is friendless in the market. 1 unit the win 4 units the place.

Ill ditch Anthony Van Dyke due to weight, Vow and Declare due to it's going like the Broncos then add Russian Camelot, Tiger Moth, Surprise Bay and Prince of Arron as my first and second options then add a bunch of others and try and get a small piece of the first 4.
5% of 20k plus will do me.

Nice. I've changed my mind a few times, but at the moment I'm leaning towards this as my top 5 -

1. Russian Camelot
2. Surprise Baby
3. Prince of Arran
4. Anthony Van Dyck
5. Tiger Moth

Very keen on Russian Camelot after all of my research, primed.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • Aldo
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • TimWhatley
  • Nerd
  • RodF
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • DrGee
  • Behold
  • Bish
  • Financeguy
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.