BHQ Gambling Association

selections:

Ashrun win 10 @ 41
Mustajeer win 10 @ 101
The Chosen One place 5 @ 8.50
Master of Reality place 10 @ 5.50
Steel Prince win 5 @ 41

reasoning: wife chose most of them based on names. GLHF all!

selections:

Ashrun win 10 @ 41
Mustajeer win 10 @ 101
The Chosen One place 5 @ 8.50
Master of Reality place 10 @ 5.50
Steel Prince win 5 @ 41

reasoning: wife chose most of them based on names. GLHF all!

My wife chooses based on names too. She’s won 3 years in a row and today she has picked steel prince.

I just get the feeling that Tiger Moth sounds like that one horse we hear about every year from overseas that will crush the field but inevitably does nothing.

Nobody is willing to give a solid tip atm, all my usual guys are quiet. So far I'm sticking with The Prince of Arran as my main bet and having a sneaky go at Steel Prince.

Paid no attention this year so gone with the mystery trifectas and picked a couple names I like.

Cheering home the 12 and 21!

I'm completely out of the loop this year, and put in about two minutes of research.

Went with:

Twilight Payment
Master of Reality
Persan

All picked for value.

Last edited:
almost broke even but chosen one faded to 4th. nice run by twilight, just gunned it and hung on.

**** yeah lads, $12 on Twilight Payment turned into a tidy profit!
Thanks by the way Ningers. I follow that jockey and whenever I don't back him, he makes a fool out of me. I'd decided not to back him today, until I saw your post. Glad I got on. I was certainly wrong about Tiger Moth!!

Thanks by the way Ningers. I follow that jockey and whenever I don't back him, he makes a fool out of me. I'd decided not to back him today, until I saw your post. Glad I got on. I was certainly wrong about Tiger Moth!!

I think this is the most I've ever won! I never stake big money or anything though. Still, it's nice to open the old Sportsbet account and see this:

Capture1

25 either way on Delphi tomorrow.

Each way?

I have no idea who's winning The Everest or The Caulfield Cup tomorrow, they're both so open.

Gun to my head I'm probably picking Incentivise & Gytrash.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.