BHQ Gambling Association

Got a $10 bonus bet from Sportsbet the past 3 weeks in a row.

That's how they hook people...

What from? I never get any bonus bets

I just put on a multi each week and for the past few weeks I’ve received a text message on Thursday saying they have put a $10 bonus bet in my account in time for the upcoming round.

Coming up to that time again where we all turn into Johnny Tapp gents. Not sure how successful the above formula has been the last few years, but thought I'd post it anyway. I think a foreign horse will win it this year for some reason.

For the gamblers among us, I would definitely recommend jumping on this new betr.com.au project from Matthew Tripp. They're offering some pretty absurd promotions.

$10 max bet & 1 bet per promotion for all of these:

Cox Plate winner - $21 odds on all runners (Available until it jumps)
Melbourne Cup winner - $101 odds on all runners (Available until 5pm, October 29th AEDT)
FIFA World Cup winner - $101 odds on all teams (Available until 12am, November 21st AEDT)
NBA championship winner - $101 odds on all teams (Available until 12am, December 21st AEDT)
NRL premiership winner - $101 odds on all teams (Available until 12am, December 21st AEDT)
AFL premiership winner - $101 odds on all teams (Available until 12am, December 21st AEDT)

For the gamblers among us, I would definitely recommend jumping on this new betr.com.au project from Matthew Tripp. They're offering some pretty absurd promotions.

$10 max bet & 1 bet per promotion for all of these:

Cox Plate winner - $21 odds on all runners (Available until it jumps)
Melbourne Cup winner - $101 odds on all runners (Available until 5pm, October 29th AEDT)
FIFA World Cup winner - $101 odds on all teams (Available until 12am, November 21st AEDT)
NBA championship winner - $101 odds on all teams (Available until 12am, December 21st AEDT)
NRL premiership winner - $101 odds on all teams (Available until 12am, December 21st AEDT)
AFL premiership winner - $101 odds on all teams (Available until 12am, December 21st AEDT)
This is a hot tip. Betr have come flying out of the gate with insane promos, even the double your bet in bonuses for all races in Syd/Melb.

They also allow you to withdraw winnings from bonuses instantly without further turnover requirements, they really have ticked all the boxes so far. Well done to Tripp and news ltd.

They also allow you to withdraw winnings from bonuses instantly without further turnover requirements
Every bookmaker has to do that now. It's illegal to make punters have to turn over the winnings.

Every bookmaker has to do that now. It's illegal to make punters have to turn over the winnings.
Ah really? When did that come in? I stopped working in the industry probably 3+ years ago so it must have been fairly recently. Lotta new books struggled with new customers because of turnover.

Ah really? When did that come in? I stopped working in the industry probably 3+ years ago so it must have been fairly recently. Lotta new books struggled with new customers because of turnover.
May 2019

But like most legislation in place, bookmakers just try and get around it. It's hard to get around it when the bounses are from money back promos like the racing ones, but for any sign up or deposit bonuses, all they've done is shift the turnover requirements from the bonus winnings, to the deposits that acquired the bonus.

So...who are we liking for the Cox plate ladies and gents?

So...who are we liking for the Cox plate ladies and gents?
I'm not a gambler myself but Dad & a few of his mates love the horses.
They all agree with @BooKhaki Anamoe is favorite for a reason.
The hot tip from them though, is Alligator Blood.
Currently paying about $13 fixed.
No guarantees of course, but when they wrap a horse like they have this one, they often do well.

I'm not a gambler myself but Dad & a few of his mates love the horses.
They all agree with @BooKhaki Anamoe is favorite for a reason.
The hot tip from them though, is Alligator Blood.
Currently paying about $13 fixed.
No guarantees of course, but when they wrap a horse like they have this one, they often do well.

Yeah, I'll have a little sneaky something on AB. I think he got a bad ride last race, jockey went to early.

Just a note on betr, they've got the best promotions in the business right now but their customer service has been non-existent, probably because they've been flooded with new punters. Time will tell.

Just a note on betr, they've got the best promotions in the business right now but their customer service has been non-existent, probably because they've been flooded with new punters. Time will tell.
I got on live chat with them, and they responded after about 3 days.

Best promotions in the business, if you can get on them.

They randomly decided to close the Cox Plate $21 odds promotion on Tuesday morning with virtually no notice. Some people reported seeing a market close date on the banner the night before and the morning of, but for the first week that the promotion was available, there was absolutely nothing that said the market was going to close early.

I and many others didn't even get a chance to put a bet down, very disappointing.

I know of several people who haven't had wins paid out, haven't had withdrawals paid to their account, haven't had bonus bets given to them, etc. It's not looking great.

They randomly decided to close the Cox Plate $21 odds promotion on Tuesday morning with virtually no notice. Some people reported seeing a market close date on the banner the night before and the morning of, but for the first week that the promotion was available, there was absolutely nothing that said the market was going to close early.

I and many others didn't even get a chance to put a bet down, very disappointing.

I know of several people who haven't had wins paid out, haven't had withdrawals paid to their account, haven't had bonus bets given to them, etc. It's not looking great.

This falls over and it's egg on the face for the Storm/NRL.

I think the close would have been when the final field was released, or the barrier draw.

I did get paid today, they've got some big names behind them so I reckon they'll sort their shit out, pretty ordinary way for them to launch though.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Bongo
  • Morkel
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Harry Sack
  • Thelmus
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.