Who is your player of Round 6? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday’s match against The Dolphins and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Cobbo - great to see him scoring those long range tries again.

Willison - awesome off the bench. Should be there full time.

Mam - starting to take more control week by week. Shouldn't have come off.

Carrigan was unbelievable which was to be expected. Willison though, massive game for a young fella. He’s arrived

As good as Payno is, i dont think there should be any debate anymore that Carrigan is the premier and most important forward at the club now.

Willison has been teriffic. We really dont want him starting games because his impact off the bench has been phenomenal. Its shouldnt be underesitmated how important that is to a team.

Pat, Xavier and Corey (but not that Corey). Big boys got the point this week.

Cobbs, Mam and Staggs unlucky.

3. Carrigan
2. Mam
1. Cobbo

Staggs and Willy honorable mentions. If Haas is still unavailable and Kev doesn't start Willison in Baker's 10 jersey next week, he needs his head read.

As good as Payno is, i dont think there should be any debate anymore that Carrigan is the premier and most important forward at the club now.

Willison has been teriffic. We really dont want him starting games because his impact off the bench has been phenomenal. Its shouldnt be underesitmated how important that is to a team.

Always thought Flegs was better value off the bench for us for that reason. On current trajectory Xavier will end up doing the same, starting sooner rather than later...

Willison , Patty and Mam.

Willison is an awesome athlete. So happy we have him.

Patty is our god.

Ezra has really picked it up after having a few quiet games and he controls the game so easily.

I thought Riki was involved again just like last week.

Cobbo was awesome too, I love seeing him as a centre.

Always thought Flegs was better value off the bench for us for that reason. On current trajectory Xavier will end up doing the same.
Willison is ahead of Flegler for me if you compare the two at the same stages of their career, way less errors, with slightly more punch.

Well here are some stats to help:
All the back five over 100m

Cobbo - 17 runs for 221m!
Jensen - 11 runs for 116m, 31 tackles, only 1 miss
Patty - 23 runs for 207m, 46 tackles, only 1 miss
Riki - 11 runs, 122m, 38 tackles, 1 miss
Xman - 15 runs for 164m, 83 pcm!

Always thought Flegs was better value off the bench for us for that reason. On current trajectory Xavier will end up doing the same.

I was of the same opinion. I dont get the clamour for players who make impact off the bench to start. Bench impact is integral to the best teams, and i think potentially two of the best in Willison and Te Kura.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • Thelmus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.