• 14. Tyson Smoothy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16. Kobe Hetherington

• 17. Tristan Sailor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you cheat and give three points to the middles?

Basically the team played well. Loved billy walters try, great vision to see the FB out of position. Everyone thought that he was going to carrigan that play, including me. Great to see!

38 minutes until the poll closes.

At the moment we've got a tie between Walsh and Patty for MOTM. We need to break that tie.

I thought about changing my Vote to give Patty the win, but it would be disingenuous of me. I'm sticking with my picks.

Voting is closed and with a total of 48 votes (87.3%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 7 is Reece Walsh.

NRL2024BHQMOTMRound7

Patrick Carrigan coming second with 47 votes (85.5%), and Ezra Mam coming third with 22 votes (40%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 7

NRL2024BHQPOTYLeaderboardRound7

Man, how fucked are we for injuries this year when Reyno is in 6th and Haas is below the likes of Billy, Te Kura and Jock and only 1/3 of Sailor's tally?? If you showed me that table before the season I'd have thrown you out the damn window...

...which also goes to show just how much of a force we are this year. Sitting 4-4, with the 4th best avg attack in the comp behind the Dolphins, Sharks and Cows (two of whom we have smashed, the third we will in a couple of months) despite all our outs. Tenth best avg defence is an issue but again, despite our outs and a challenging draw.

Despite that, we actually have the 3rd best F/A behind Sharks & Phins and are just ahead of the Panthers, so we're not going too badly all things considered.

We get the cavalry back and watch us fuckin' gooooo!!!

Man, how fucked are we for injuries this year when Reyno is in 6th and Haas is below the likes of Billy, Te Kura and Jock and only 1/3 of Sailor's tally?? If you showed me that table before the season I'd have thrown you out the damn window...

...which also goes to show just how much of a force we are this year. Sitting 4-4, with the 4th best avg attack in the comp behind the Dolphins, Sharks and Cows (two of whom we have smashed, the third we will in a couple of months) despite all our outs. Tenth best avg defence is an issue but again, despite our outs and a challenging draw.

Despite that, we actually have the 3rd best F/A behind Sharks & Phins and are just ahead of the Panthers, so we're not going too badly all things considered.

We get the cavalry back and watch us fuckin' gooooo!!!

Our defense is tightening up considerably too. The last two games, we've really only let in tries in junk time which is still not ideal of course but even so, it means our d is great when it matters despite all of our outs.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mr Fourex
  • Financeguy
  • TimWhatley
  • lynx000
  • maddo
  • jd87
  • Dash
  • Fatboy
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • eggstar10
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.