BHQ Player of Round Eight

Who is your player of round eight? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fair Oates was the first one to do it in the second half, he could've passed to about 4 different players. Maybe herbie decided to get payback after that😂
Shit happens. Everyone goes it themselves, chances their arm so to speak, but when you notice it's a habit, it's hard to unsee. I guess I spotted it a bit sooner than most.

I accidentally gave one of my votes in the poll to Herbie instead of Oates.

Seems ironic

Pretty tough week to give points, as long as you don't say Gamble you'd have a case.

3 - Staggs
2 - Herbie (He was amazing apart from not passing the fucking ball)
1 - Oates - Somehow contributed while being outside Herbie
Thanks for letting us know who we can vote for this week, champ!

Thanks for letting us know who we can vote for this week, champ!
No worries, princess.

If you need some help dealing with how emotional you get over people on the internet, I'll throw you a few bucks for professional help.

Unless you're a female comedian, jokes are meant to be funny.
Shoosh now, mate. You're getting emotional. I'm sure you would have enjoyed it if it wasn't at your expense. There's a lesson to be learnt here. Hopefully you'll understand it. Good night

Shoosh now, mate. You're getting emotional. I'm sure you would have enjoyed it if it wasn't at your expense. There's a lesson to be learnt here. Hopefully you'll understand it. Good night
I don't think you understand what a joke is.

3. Reynolds - We don't win without him. Does it all out on the field... thank you Souths
2. Staggs - Dominated his opposite in a ridiculous build-up to the game. His defence was solid and the try was special
1. I went Capewell - Gamble was using him well and giving him a lot of ball, which gave us an opportunity to see what he's got. His try was excellent and he works hard in defence (at times you see him pulled to the opposite side of the field and then pressuring from the inside to get back to his spot).

So many other notables, including TMM who had another very solid game, and glad that we don't have to rely on Haas so much at the moment.

Jensen
Kennedy
Flegler

Tough week this week because so many guys played good games so it was hard to split them so I'm going 3 somewhat 'quiet acheivers'

3 - Reynolds
2 - Farnworth
1 - Staggs

3 - ARey
2 - Staggs
1 - Jensen

here's something interesting. Jensen actually made more meters than Hass in less minutes:

Jensen (Played 40 minutes)
18 runs for 173m
29 tackles (i missed)

Haas (Played 54 minutes)
13 runs for 129m
26 tackles (0 missed)

3 - ARey
2 - Staggs
1 - Jensen

here's something interesting. Jensen actually made more meters than Hass in less minutes:

Jensen (Played 40 minutes)
18 runs for 173m
29 tackles (i missed)

Haas (Played 54 minutes)
13 runs for 129m
26 tackles (0 missed)

Having said that, Haas did 129 metres, zero missed tackles and 52 minutes with a busted shoulder

Kennedy’s stats for a short stint are amazing. Certainly deserves to be in discussion.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.