BHQ Player of Round One

Who is your player of Round One? (Pick 3)

• Herbie Farnworth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotoni Staggs

• Jordan Riki

• Ryan James

• Rhys Kennedy

• TC Robati

• Tyrone Roberts

• Corey Jensen (reserve)

• Brenko Lee (reserve)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deadset freak. We need to throw the kitchen sink at him to extend him. I know long deals are fraught with danger but I reckon he's easily a 6+ year contract. If the likes of Melbourne or the Sombreros get their grubby mitts on him, I'll be beyond livid.
Let Jason Taumalolo be the yardstick for long contracts.

Let Jason Taumalolo be the yardstick for long contracts.

There are a lot of factors at play in JT2's case though. He and the coach do not get along first of all; there is something about his playstyle that the coach doesn't like or doesn't suit his vision for the team. If Taumalolo thinks he can play longer minutes then at this point Peyton has nothing to lose by giving him the chance to prove it, they're already front runners for the spoon FFS. Just give him 60+ minutes like Haas gets and see how he goes. The fact that JT2 is an anti-vaxxer doesn't say much for his personality traits either, which doesn't mean Haas will behave the same.

Unread

Active Now

• MaroubraBroncos
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dee
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Locky24
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.