BHQ's Best Ever Broncos Team - Hooker

The best ever hooker of all time for the Broncos is...

• Total voters
M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
You know the drill, boys and girls. Voting open for a week - who should wear the #9 in our Best Broncos Team of All Time?

Kerrod Walters I think. Priddis, Ennis and S Berrigan all have a claim though can't pick them for these reasons. Priddis wasn't around for very long, Ennis is a prick and Shaun was really only a fill-in. So Walters it is.

I'm the same Spud. Rate Ennis and Priddis the highest of the rest, but neither were around long enough.

Another no brainer here - Walters for sure. Though I am a massive fan of Turtle, he's another one who's best years were pre-Broncos

Where's Richard Swain? :mrgreen:

Shame most of you guys never got to see Turtle Conescu play, he gets my vote in this category easily. No doubt Matt if here would be vote number 2 for him.

Coxy said:
After what, 1 season with the Broncos?

Agreed and even that one season is being generous, I don't doubt his ability in the pre Bronco years but he definitely didn't deliver the same quality and consistency as Kerrod Walters did at the Broncos.

is there a point in keeping this poll going lol

As good as Priddis was during his few years with us, you can't go past Kerrod here. If Priddis wasn't let go at the end of 2002 it may have been a different result though.

draggx said:
is there a point in keeping this pole going lol

Definitely. Webcke, Lockyer and Langer all polled over 90%. Kerrod's struggling with just under 70% [icon_lol1.

Priddis.

one of, if not the best hooker of our generation IMO. doesnt matter that he was only here for a few years. he scored almost the same amount of tries in his 3 years as Walters scored in his 9 years, and was one of the fastest passers from dummy half around.

How Shaun Berrigan got 5 votes on the back of 1 good half season at hooker I will never know.

Scotty said:
How Shaun Berrigan got 5 votes on the back of 1 good half season at hooker I will never know.
Without him we would not of won the 2006 premiership.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Strop
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.