• Paul VAUTIN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mal MENINGA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Editing my posts, how dare you! :P
Just joking, some people on here regularly show confusion between editing posts and modifying quotes...there's a BIG difference! :P

Coxy said:
Editing my posts, how dare you! :P
Just joking, some people on here regularly show confusion between editing posts and modifying quotes...there's a BIG difference! :P
[icon_confu is it tabu? did i do something wrong? :|

Not in the least! I'm all for it! It's a good way to make your point with things like that!

Bennett. Too easy. Honourable mentions to Mal, Artie and Fatty for the reasons others have mentioned but Bennett is the greatest coach of all time and his Origin record, its longevity and the times he pulled series wins out of the hat, attests to that.

Yep. I voted for Mark Murray.

Everyone knows it's going to be Bennett. Why not have a little fun?

Fatty. Anyone who can win with what he had is a QLD legend.

Nashy said:
Fatty. Anyone who can win with what he had is a QLD legend.

And anyone who can lose 3-0 with what he had in 1996 is a coaching nuffy.

Coxy said:
Dexter: all the stuff you mentioned Bennett did and established in 2001! :P

I thought Mal introduced the pre origin camps [icon_shru and he certainly changed a few things from the Hagan years.

Mal by a nose from Benny, with an honourable mention to Artie's based on his record.

Without a doubt the worst Origin coach was Hagan....actually replace Origin with all-time and that statement will stand the test of the next 20 years.

I still think WB coached worse Qld teams that Mal has taken control of, against much better Blues opposition...

In 2001 Wayne Bennett took a greatly inexperienced Maroons team and smashed the blues who seemed to have everything going for them. He also brought back the little general, one of the greatest moments in origin history. That's what I gave him my vote for.

mick! said:
I still think WB coached worse Qld teams that Mal has taken control of, against much better Blues opposition...

/thread

The Rock said:
Yep, I'd like to see how Mal would go without the best halfback, 5/8, Fullback, Centres and front rower forward in the comp.

You are such a hypocrite!!!!!!

EVERYONE SEE MY SIG, now read what Rock just wrote^^ So is JT over-rated or the best in the world?

You just got Steve Pricepwnd

Hammo said:
The Rock said:
Yep, I'd like to see how Mal would go without the best halfback, 5/8, Fullback, Centres and front rower forward in the comp.

EVERYONE SEE MY SIG, now read what Rock just wrote^^ So is JT over-rated or the best in the world?

Hate to take Rocky's side but I think he's reeled in a marlin here [icon_wink

Jebadude said:
Hammo said:
The Rock said:

More like a Hammohead Jeb [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Russo said:
Jebadude said:
Hammo said:
The Rock said:

More like a Hammohead Jeb [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

HAHA What a ripper!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Skathen
  • Manofoneway
  • johnny plath
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.