Biggest grub in the game

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
After watching Gallens effort to reopen Anthony Laffranchis stitches last night I have no doubt he is the biggest grub currently in the game.
The guy is also an expert diver. He is closely followed by the other half of the bash brothers Greg Bird and they will be rewarded for their attitudes to the game by being 2 of the first picked for NSW this year. Its a great message being sent to younger players

Hes a dog......no scratch that, dogs are cool.

Hes a piece of @#$% who is a gutless coward.

Hope they rub him out for a while and if they fined Ross for his elbow they surely they must fine him as well.

This turd should be banned for the season. Of course that won't happen but at least 8 weeks would be best.

I have been watching Gallen with interest this year as I have never been able to comprehend why he gets such wraps from the media (most of it driven by Matthew Johns I have noticed) Gallen is a real cat - he hangs out with wingers and centres, never hits it up the middle of the ruck and the majority of his tackles are 2nd or 3rd man in when he can have a cheap shot at someone when they are defenceless. At least Bird has some skill in his game - he gives plenty out but he cops plenty as well.

What Gallen did to Laffranchi was not surprising to me - it's part of his game and what we can expect from him most weeks. Surely it has to warrant some sort of disciplinary action.

Gallen is a pussy. Greg Bird is a good tough player but Gallen is a pussy.

Jebadude said:

Greg Bird a tough player? How long was he suspended for after kneeing someone in the face?

How long was billy slater suspended for kicking someone in the face? Greg Bird is still tough

Nashy said:
Jebadude said:

Greg Bird a tough player? How long was he suspended for after kneeing someone in the face?

:roll: How long ago was that?? 3?? Maybe 4 years??? Look at how he plays these days, not afraid to run at the big boys and puts on some big hits in the defensive line. What he did years ago is irrelevant now.

Going by that theory you'd say Lockyer is a crap rep player based on his International debut.

But we all know Locky is awesome!!

Jebadude said:
Nashy said:
Jebadude said:

:roll: How long ago was that?? 3?? Maybe 4 years??? Look at how he plays these days, not afraid to run at the big boys and puts on some big hits in the defensive line. What he did years ago is irrelevant now.

Going by that theory you'd say Lockyer is a crap rep player based on his International debut.

Well in 4 years time, we'll be saying the same about Gallen?

Greg Bird shows guts when he plays but he is a bit of a grub IMO.

No because I don't see him changing his ways.

Bird did something stupid, paid the price and ripped back in playing hard.

Catallen plays hard and cheap, has for ages, hasn't learn't from his past actions and will be a blight on our game in the future.

How long was Mathew Ridge suspended for spitting at the crowd after being sinbinned?

Ridge = Legend. Wanker? yes. Grub? yes. Guts? Bloody oath. My point? just because they're grubs, doesnt mean they dont have guts.

Nashy said:
Jebadude said:
Nashy said:
Jebadude said:

Well in 4 years time, we'll be saying the same about Gallen?

If he keeps up his current cattery, then yes we will.

The Rock said:
[quote="Sabu_2008":1q9h9eq1]How long was Mathew Ridge suspended for spitting at the crowd after being sinbinned?

Ridge = Legend. Wanker? yes. Grub? yes. Guts? Bloody oath. My point? just because they're grubs, doesnt mean they dont have guts.

Valid point.

Gallen and Bird are grubs but they're tough, talented footballers IMO.[/quote:1q9h9eq1]

What talent? Gallen can't run, can't pass, can't tackle, can't kick. What's his talent? Being a harmichael?

As always, Corey Hughes needs a run in a thread like this.

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • Mister Wright
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
  • john1420
  • Bish
  • Wolfie
  • davidp
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.