SATIRE Billy Walters extends for 4 years

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Brisbane Broncos fans can celebrate as Billy Walters has signed a four-year contract extension with the team. The versatile 27-year-old utility player will earn an impressive $475,000 per year.

Coach Kevin Walters expressed his delight at the news, stating that Billy is a valuable asset to the team. "Billy is a fantastic player, and we're thrilled to have him on board for another four years. He's versatile, hardworking, and always gives 100% on the field. We're fortunate to have him," said Walters.

Billy Walters, who joined the Broncos in 2020, expressed his gratitude to the fans for their unwavering support. "Thank you to the fans for all of your support. I know it's been a tough few years, so it's an honour to be able to play amazing footy for you. I'm excited to be staying with the Broncos and can't wait to see what the future holds," said Walters.

The signing comes at a crucial time for the Broncos, who are set to face off against the Wests Tigers this weekend. Coach Walters believes that having the contract negotiations behind them will allow the team to focus on the game ahead.

"We've got a big game this weekend, and it's crucial that we're focused and ready to go. Having Billy signed on for another four years is fantastic news for the team, and I'm confident he'll continue to play a crucial role in our success," said Walters.

With the unwavering support of the fans and the backing of the coach, Billy Walters is set to continue his impressive form and help lead the Broncos to victory in the years to come.

Also Payne Haas signed with Rugby Australia, 6M over 4 years, they are serious about beating the All Blecks.

Brisbane Broncos fans can celebrate as Billy Walters has signed a four-year contract extension with the team. The versatile 27-year-old utility player will earn an impressive $475,000 per year.

Coach Kevin Walters expressed his delight at the news, stating that Billy is a valuable asset to the team. "Billy is a fantastic player, and we're thrilled to have him on board for another four years. He's versatile, hardworking, and always gives 100% on the field. We're fortunate to have him," said Walters.

Billy Walters, who joined the Broncos in 2020, expressed his gratitude to the fans for their unwavering support. "Thank you to the fans for all of your support. I know it's been a tough few years, so it's an honour to be able to play amazing footy for you. I'm excited to be staying with the Broncos and can't wait to see what the future holds," said Walters.

The signing comes at a crucial time for the Broncos, who are set to face off against the Wests Tigers this weekend. Coach Walters believes that having the contract negotiations behind them will allow the team to focus on the game ahead.

"We've got a big game this weekend, and it's crucial that we're focused and ready to go. Having Billy signed on for another four years is fantastic news for the team, and I'm confident he'll continue to play a crucial role in our success," said Walters.

With the unwavering support of the fans and the backing of the coach, Billy Walters is set to continue his impressive form and help lead the Broncos to victory in the years to come.

@Nashy

wanker....!! :rofl

Fuck Off Go Away GIF by CBC

Everyone knows how how much I hate Billy and I almost cried before I clicked in. Haha

Just woke up. What did I miss?

Lol April Fools has progressively become more and more lame as the years pass.

Active Now

• Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • mieko
  • Financeguy
  • Manlyman
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • thenry
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.