Blake Green signs with Knights

Bringing on another Moses player who is over 30 seems like a very Bronco thing to be doing at the moment.

I would like it explained how letting players leave mid-season to find better contracts helps our club? Take Kodi... great for him and his manager that he is able to jump to a better and longer deal but what about the option for the Broncs that he is actually forced to stay and serve out his contract, sure he doesn't get to play where and when he wants but he actually does what the club wants and maybe provides some impact as a bench player? Why wasn't that done in this case? And so on and on.... It just seems that the managers are piloting these ships and they should not be allowed anywhere near the controls.

Last edited:
With the way 2020 is going we'll probably receive a double hammer blow this week of Fifi heading to the titans, whilst we've decided to bring in a 34yr old halfback. We may as well send Dearden to the warriors as a trade deal while we're at it, just so we can see how far down this "rock bottom" actually is

Last edited:
Is Moses still dealing with players? Wasn’t there something about having his licence stripped?

With the way 2020 is going we'll probably receive a double hammer blow this week of Fifi heading to the titans, whilst we've decided to bring in a 34yr old halfback. We may as well send Dearden to the warriors as a trade deal while we're at it, just so we can see how far down this "rock bottom" actually is
Peter Beattie and Raelene Castle are interviewing for the CEO role :)

This is a pointless, desperation singing. Much like Luke.
There will be no real benefit if Green comes here, unfortunately. He needed to be singed 2-3yrs ago.
Time to shop at least Milford around, get whatever you can and let the Broncos pick up the rest $ same with Bird and Isaako.
Seibold is done.
Bring Kevvie in and let him have some $ to buy some players for 2021.

If Green is actually coming the only benefit would be his experience for Dearden. If he comes put him and Dearden in the halves and **** the other 2 off.

I joke but I’d be happy if Green came into the side purely because even if he doesn’t offer more in attack than Milf or Croft (he does), he is at least a decent defender by half standards. If Dearden can hold his own defensively, it’s only upside by dropping both halves for that new pairing.

1. Milford
2. Farnworth
3. Niu
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Green
7. Dearden
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. TPJ
12. Fifita
13. Carrigan

14.Luke
15. Teo
16. Flegler
17. Kennedy

Glenn, and Oates to return when fit.

i haven't seen this reported anywhere else

i haven't seen this reported anywhere else

ABC Grandstand Johny Gibbs during the Warriors Sharks match ." This looks to be Green`s last game for the Warriors he is headed to Brisbane . " Trade deadline moved to August .

That`s why I added the question marks . Anybody else know anything ?

ABC Grandstand Johny Gibbs during the Warriors Sharks match ." This looks to be Green`s last game for the Warriors he is headed to Brisbane . " Trade deadline moved to August .

That`s why I added the question marks . Anybody else know anything ?

It's already been mentioned ... but i think he got his Green's mixed up. it was Paul Green's last game for the Cowboys.

if Blake Green was headed here, someone else would have mentioned it by now

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • kman
  • Kev_Guz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.