Bottles thrown at Sims?

Kaz said:
If it happened the media would have reported about it.

And they would have claimed a broncos player threw it after "raping" said bottle :roll:

Wasted guys at a football match...Walking down the stairs, I heard about 10 people say who the bloody hell hired Sims that F%*# should go home...he lost us the game etc... It's like were you not watching the whole game?
It is because of our emotions we were absolutely devastated when we lost, the fans or the drunk ones remember the very last thing that happened and when people don't want to blame the team they blame one person...rediculous

Very very very unsportsman like if true. I watched that game (In between Hawthorns stunning victory of course) and Sims played his heart out, the last thing he would've needed was that on his back.

Look Simms is not my favourite Bronco at the moment but that is just wrong on so many levels. Distgusted if that really happened.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.