COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

Remember when McGregor used to look like skeletor and near death making featherweight? I know they were allowed IV’s then for rehydration but as long as khabib does it well I’m sure he’ll be good to go tomorrow.

Not sure what the process is now. Pretty sure they changed it no so long ago.

Great win from Whittaker. Cannonier barely laid a finger on him in the entire fight.

Very keen to see a Whittaker vs Adesanya rematch after that performance.

Khabib is just relentless, he would be so annoying to fight against. You don't get half a second to think or half an inch to move when you're fighting him.

Khabib is just relentless, he would be so annoying to fight against. You don't get half a second to think or half an inch to move when you're fighting him.

He’s the Melbourne storm of mma. Master of the wrestle. People will complain about it but are powerless to stop it.

Did I hear right that he is done fighting?

Did I hear right that he is done fighting?

Yep, last fight in the UFC. Doesn't want to fight without his father there, understandable to go out on top. Clearly the best fighter in the world.

Yep, last fight in the UFC. Doesn't want to fight without his father there, understandable to go out on top. Clearly the best fighter in the world.
Damn was really hoping a khabib v gsp fight would happen,good luck to him clearly the best lw of all time.

Great win from Whittaker. Cannonier barely laid a finger on him in the entire fight.

Very keen to see a Whittaker vs Adesanya rematch after that performance.

Yeah just watched the highlights, didn’t realise it was on so early.
That was a really smart fight by Whittier, using distance and taking the power game out of Cannoiner. He will have to keep that similar tactic when getting his belt back next fight but he’s going to have to do something about those leg kicks, as we seen in Adesanyas last fight he will chop the wood if you let him

I’m guessing Dustin vs Conor will become a title fight now.

I dont see Whittaker beating Adesanya. Izzy is just so adaptable and i personally think he is the best fighter in the UFC right now.

I dont see Whittaker beating Adesanya. Izzy is just so adaptable and i personally think he is the best fighter in the UFC right now.

Izzy is the best for sure now that Khabib has retired, not even anyone close to him in terms of overall game. If Whittaker is back at his best he's probably the only person who MIGHT put up an interesting showing, but Izzy would still be the $1.30 favourite.

I’m guessing Dustin vs Conor will become a title fight now.

Izzy is the best for sure now that Khabib has retired, not even anyone close to him in terms of overall game. If Whittaker is back at his best he's probably the only person who MIGHT put up an interesting showing, but Izzy would still be the $1.30 favourite.

I'd actually put him as better than Khabib at this moment in time even if he didnt retire tbh, but Izzy has a long way to go to match Khabib's career.

Probably right about Dustin and Conor.

Last edited:

Whittaker needs to get into a technical joust with him. No body has taken Adesanya to the ground yet, I reckon if Whittaker can do that he’s going to go a long way to beating him. He definitely can’t get into a brawl with Adesanya or be found flat footed or he’ll get knocked out. It’s so weird when people fight Adesanya it’s like they get thrown off their game by him so he never really has to be careful of their true strengths.

I might be a bit biased but I reckon Whittaker can beat him and beat him good with the right game plan

While ever jon Jones is active, he is the undisputed best

While ever jon Jones is active, he is the undisputed best
Exactly this. Roids or not, never been a more naturally gifted fighter in the UFC.
prime Fedor and GSP would be tied neck and neck with Jones for all time Goat title.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Stix
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.