COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

Sterling by a split decision. Not sure i think any of them won that fight. Think a draw was about right tbh.

Sterling by a split decision. Not sure i think any of them won that fight. Think a draw was about right tbh.
Really close fight. Honestly a split decision was always gonna happen, and if we're honest a pretty shit fight.

Yan Vs Sandhagen II and Sterling Vs Dillishaw next I imagine.

Zombies right side of his face getting marked up pretty badly

Zombie cant keep taking these shots from Volk. If he wins this surely he has to be pound for pound the best fighter in MMA

Zombie cant keep taking these shots from Volk. If he wins this surely he has to be pound for pound the best fighter in MMA
It's him and Usman for sure. I think they are the only champions who could go an win another simultaneous title.

Still has to watch out for that left from Zombie.

I dont know how he is still in this. His corner should pull him out i reckon. Zombie has nothing to prove now

I’d love to see volk get a shot at 155 title if he wins this.

Volks a level above a lot the fighters in this division with only Max really able to hang with him.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Maroon4life
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Volvo Driver
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  • Scorchie
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.