COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

ufc prelims on espn if anyone interested

Who are you going for in the main event?

I'm hoping it's a good fight, I want Masvidal to get up but Colby is a weapon.

bah and the assholes put nbl on 2 fights into the prelims....

Drake just bet 250k on masvidal. Colby is winning for sure now.

One round a piece for CC and JM. Colby has been an absolutle grub with eye pokes and low blows.

Masvidal needs a KO. HE just cant match it for fitness with Colby.

Masvidal had him but didnt have the stamina to follow it up. Still needs a KO imo to win.

Colby just too smart a fighter. Has to have won this fairly easily.

I'm not saying it was, however if ever there was a UFC fight that was fixed, this would have been it.

Colby allowing Jorge up far too often than he normally would've, and Jorge stepping off the gas as soon as he rocks Colby dropping him momentarily.

Colby's gas tank and ground game just far too good for someone with little foot movement like Jorge.

Just domination. Colby and Usman are just levels above, and should have a 3rd fight.

I'm not saying it was, however if ever there was a UFC fight that was fixed, this would have been it.

Colby allowing Jorge up far too often than he normally would've, and Jorge stepping off the gas as soon as he rocks Colby dropping him momentarily.

Colby's gas tank and ground game just far too good for someone with little foot movement like Jorge.

Masvidal just didnt have the fitness to follow it up. If Usman had Colby in the same position it would have been pretty bad for Colby. I dont even think Covington was that good tbh. He controlled the fight, but Masvidal didnt have the skills to make it competitive. I think Colby though was pretty fortunate with that knee to the groin and the deliberate eye poke that they didnt deduct him any points. 2 clear incidents in 2 rounds wasnt great.

I hope khamzat lives up to his hype and gets a shot at usman.

I hope khamzat lives up to his hype and gets a shot at usman.

They need to start giving him some better quality opponents if they want him to start living up to the hype. He hasnt had anyone capable of testing him yet. Cant wait to see it though, love watching him fight. So exciting.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.