COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

izzy with the KO pretty brutal by the sound of it

Sad to see Izzy after that win, the arrogance and disrespect shown to a great fighter who has bested him 3 out of 4 times is pretty shit.

I hope they run it back for a third and final, but so far Izzy has had his number pretty well barring the last moments of the first fight.

Sad to see Izzy after that win, the arrogance and disrespect shown to a great fighter who has bested him 3 out of 4 times is pretty shit.

I hope they run it back for a third and final, but so far Izzy has had his number pretty well barring the last moments of the first fight.
will be interesting to see what they do with whittaker now there are not many fights for him that make any sense and im sure the ufc brass are keen on the third fight and wouldnt be keen on risking a change of belts.

will be interesting to see what they do with whittaker now there are not many fights for him that make any sense and im sure the ufc brass are keen on the third fight and wouldnt be keen on risking a change of belts.
Yeah you’re right.
Whittaker V Alex would be interesting if they don’t go for the trilogy, but will they really give Whittaker yet another chance at Izzy for the belt? It’s a conundrum.
Also the size difference in Whittaker v Pereira would be insane even with the ground game advantage.

Whenever a fighter brings his kids to ufc fight week you know it’s the end of the road. It’s been quite the career for masvidal.

Poatan of to LHW should mean whittaker next right?

Tim did not **** around.

Knock out in 90 seconds. Jesus. That first punch Ocampo copped just fucking rocked him and Tim went for the kill.

Tszyu's pretty damn nasty, got some brutal knockouts under his belt now

Tszyu's pretty damn nasty, got some brutal knockouts under his belt now

I think it would be safe to say he’s the real deal and not another hyped up Aussie that’s made out to be better than what he actually is.

Ice Cube Knockout GIF

I really wish he would have more class than saying whats my motherfucking name. SOOOOO bogan and shows the world how much it got under his skin.

I think it would be safe to say he’s the real deal and not another hyped up Aussie that’s made out to be better than what he actually is.
Yep that's exactly how i've felt about him for a while. He does seem different.

How long until he fights Charlo?

That's the fight we all want to see.

don't be surprised if Charlo doesn't front. He is talking about stepping up a division and I reckon he would be shitting himself at the thought of losing to Tim Kazoo

Can't wait for UFC290 this Sunday - stacked card!

Few Aussies too!
Volk, Whittaker and Jack Della all fighting.

don't be surprised if Charlo doesn't front. He is talking about stepping up a division and I reckon he would be shitting himself at the thought of losing to Tim Kazoo

And that's exactly what has happened, stepping up a couple of weight divisions to face Canelo. WBO saying he has to face Tszyu by September 30 or be stripped of his title, but watch them give him an exemption now. They could make a good earn out of the Charlo vs Canelo fight.

I think he doesn't want to face Tszyu.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • john1420
  • mystico
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.