NEWS Boyd confident Turpin will be fine in the nine

Turpin this year has been a victim of not playing every week and playing in a terrible side. He's playing like a guy that can't get any momentum going. But he had his broken leg last year and only played half the season so he can overcome it.

He's had no cover the last two weeks and has played 73 and 80 minutes.

Last edited:
https://www.broncos.com.au/news/201...1edWSWxPCooULtVkqYJDrDnoNK78sYNM-rH1cBHpEgj34

This "interview" was pretty good to watch. I mean, Turpin didn't really say anything particularly interesting and looked nervous, but Thaiday and Yow Yeh do seem to have a lot of charisma. They can be really entertaining.

Poor bugger, he looked like a rabbit in the spotlight. Bit concerned when he said his injuries meant he's lost too much speed to play in the halves. That's not good news. But he sounded confident in his abilities, and I liked what he said about trying to better Macca's tackle count.

I've always liked Sam but thought he was one of our weakest captains. Until Boyd. Man that fucker has lowered the bar.

CU Next Tuesday indeed.

Last edited:
"We also have a couple of options if Jake can't finish 80 minutes, then Alex Glenn and Kotoni Staggs can move in there and take a bit of pressure off as well."

Where are all the people that laugh me off the forum for suggesting Glenn or Staggs at hooker?
I’m still here and Glenn is still useless at hooker

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • thenry
  • john1420
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.