Boyd to Titans

Boyd is a solid, consistent, safe FB - Just what the Tits need. Sorry to see him go.

So now, who will cover for Hunt?

rnabokov said:
Boyd is a solid, consistent, safe FB - Just what the Tits need. Sorry to see him go.

But they have bought William Zillman to fill the fullback role and still have Preston Pig, I think if he goes to the Titans it will be wing or centre at best, but then again he will be playing with a premiership frontrunner, something sadly we may not be in 2009 [icon_frown

I wonder what the titans Backline will look like next year with these new signing eusa_think
1. William Zillman
2. Darius Boyd
3. Matt Rogers /L. O'dweyer
4. Brett Delaney /L. O'dweyer
5. Chris Walker or Atkins/Jefferey/Bowen/S.Walker
6. Preston Campbel
7. Scott Prince

Well they don't have any worries if somebody in the backline gets injured. There was no reason realy for signing Boyd and Zillman unless they didn't think the current players could do it. [icon_shru
There is multiple choices but that is the one i would chose. And they definately have plenty of depth with goal kickers. Rogers/Delaney/C.Walker/Campbel/Prince.

We should have chased Shannon Walker when he was still available, when he gets a bit of time in the top grade he will be a gun and now he has even more players to wait behind.

Yeh S. Walker or even Atkins would look good in a broncos jersey.

Um why is everyone assuming Boyd has already signed a contract with the Titans?

I don't think we'll lose him.

Obviously you guys need sources :roll:

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Heinz?

I put some on my dinner last night and it came out in this weird pattern i swear it said "his not leaving" im just assuming my sauce means boyd

OMG your as bad (read good) as SBL and his bloody tea leaves served by his man bitch Karate or what ever his name was hahahaha

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.