Brisbane BHQ Crew - FINALS TIME!

Dan R? No idea. he doesn't reply anymore. Foordy, what's going on?

As I said, I haven't been told.

my mate has about as big a heart as SBW [icon_evillaugh the excuse he gave me is that he has to work long hours on mondays and he is to stuffed to play after that. [icon_shru

IMO, he is just a piker with no heart. [icon_non :roll: [icon_thumbs_do

I am a chance of not playing tonight after injuring my back at work!!!

Well, the season is over after going down 7-4 in the semi.

Unlucky guys! Probably deserved to make the final. Something to improve on for next season though

Yeah, shame so many guys were out for the game. Bigger and better next season.

We were robbed some things in this game as well.

- Stu made a clean break and his tag fell off a few metres from the line.

- First try they scored, they went for intercept, it bounces off them onto Kristal's head, she tries to grap it and it bounces back into their arms and they score. I question dumb blonde ref (you know the one Coxy) and she says; "oh noes, it's not like RL"...WTF!? I never said it was like league, I said if they knock the ball forward, into an oppoising player, it's a bloody knock on...in any form of rugby/touch/oztag/league.

- They throw a pass so forward; Stu, Myself and Andy all stop and she gives a try....I mean, this thing was passed from the first receiver, over my head, over Andy's head (I had shot out to pressure 2nd receiver) who was still in our defensive line.

- They threw a million forward passes, now before anyone tries to defend that (cuz I am probably biased), these 2 incidents spring to mind;
1. Their dummy grabs ball passes to 1st receiver, who is under pressure from me, so he immediatly passes back to dummy...Wtf??? 2 "line balls in a row??? 1 had to be forward...the 2nd one.
2. They threw a pass so forward, even their players gave up and got ready to defend and when I ran up to take the ball off the player, she blew her whistle to penalise me. It wasn't until one of their players said it was forward that she even realiseed...this ball went about 5 metres forward...it was pretty obvious.

- They had 2 ring ins who I have never seen before, who were also their best players.

At the end of the day, it's a social comp and we were beaten by a better side (on the night), however at 7-4, a few small things could have gone our way would have made it very competitive.

It is ok Hammo you and I both know the blonde ref was hopeless... As for the ring ins they had no matter how low the grade is in social sport people always cheat to win!!

Spewing about the ring ins. But I've officially complained to the organiser. Not that he can do shit about it. There wasn't even sign on was there?

Nah no sign on. That chick is hot, so I everyone laughs off her incompetence. But soon I will have Dara, then I’m going to head butt her.......and say my name is Stuart Beadel

That blonde chick is hardly hot!! she is a mole who thinks her shit don't stink! Dude I will headbutt her for free.. Also Dara is out of your league she told me she hates crabs!!

Dara is hardly out of my lague when she is living under my house....in a pit, "Dara, rub the lotion on your skin or you'll get the hose again"

All jokes; as if I could harm someone as beautiful as Dara
roses.gif

Just keep your hate bottled up inside for next season Hammo..

i should apologize for my defensive shocker, they were beating me all night.

Coxy said:
Spewing about the ring ins. But I've officially complained to the organiser. Not that he can do shit about it. There wasn't even sign on was there?

BTW, I followed it up with Troy. Apparently TPD were like us, they had a whole bunch of people registered because a lot of players couldn't make it every week. Those guys did play during the season, just not against us.

They really should have a minimum number (or %) of games they have to have played during the season to be eligible to play in finals - like pretty much every other sport I've been involved with.

Unread

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.