Brisbane BHQ Crew - FINALS TIME!

They do. The number is 5. They had signed in 5 times. (Note I said signed in, not played).

But how do they know? As far as I can understand it, there wasn't even a sign in sheet for the Semi Final night, so they don't even know who played that night to check if they had played enough times in the season.

This is true. Seriously the only way to defeat dishonesty in finals in social sports is:
1. Team rego sheet includes your member ID (they do this now)
2. On sign in on finals night you have to present your member ID card and photo ID (which shows DOB, which they can use to check against the member ID to ensure it's really you)

Unfortunately that's too much effort for them.

Yeah I know, it kind of isn't necessarily worth the effort with social sport sometimes.

Exactly. And besides you do have the situation sometimes where come finals time a team has 6 players out injured or working etc, and it's actually better for the sport if they get a couple of ring ins so it's at least 8-on-8. It's only a negative if those ring ins are superstars!

Meh, I'm over it anyways.

It wasn't the ring-ins that beat us, it was ourseleves...well more bluntly, Beads. Not to mention Beads' missus; that annoying blonde scrag ref.

*She may not actually be a scrag....or blonde...or a ref.

I'm pretty sure she's blonde - maybe out of a bottle, but that still counts.

Pffft, if it counts out of a bottle then I'm an ice break.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.