Brisbane Broncos 2014 Draw

Ah Pete to the rescue

I forgot about Gillett and Hannant. I think McGuire is a bit of a way off rep footy atm but it won't surprise me if he made the Queensland side at some point.

pretty damn tough, we play these teams twice:

storm, sea eagles, rabbitohs, bulldogs, cowboys, dragons, knights, warriors, titans.

honestly it doesnt get much harder than that. minus the roosters you'd expect the top 8 to pretty much come from that group.

It's definitely a tough draw but that's a good thing. No point winning easy games and getting bundled out in the finals. I'd rather have a tough draw, make the top 4 and know we're a genuine chance of taking a premiership.

@SQ_Crushers: The Broncos just called us, laughed and then hung up. #dicks #nrldrawday

Great tweet from the Crushers!

Better start than last year, when we played the Sea Eagles, Roosters and Storm in the first four rounds.

2013: Sea Eagles (4th), Dragons (14th), Roosters (1st) and Storm (3rd)

2014: Bulldogs (6th in 2013), Cowboys (8th), Roosters (1st) and Dragons (14th)

Not by much, especially if you consider that the 2013 rankings would have used the 2012 finishes.

As it turns out, 2014 is just a smidge better on average.

For those interested...

Origin affected games (ie Players are in camp)
Round 11 vs. Tigers
BYE
BYE

"Back up" games (ie games following Origin)
Origin I: vs. Manly @ Suncorp
Origin II: vs Warriors @ Mt. Smart
Origin III: vs. Penrith @ Centrebet

Warriors game aside, good result for the boys.

On paper, I actually think it's a pretty tough draw for the boys. Especially the back end of the season where the easiest match is against the Dragons...and they could be a very decent side come 2014.

Thanks for that BP

I thought about looking it up myself, and now I don't have to :takdir:

Active Now

• Thelmus
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Rowdy124
  • Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • The Don
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • Dash
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.