Brisbane Broncos 2017 Predictions

I think Slater to 5/8 would make more sense.

What has Munster ever shown to make you think he'd be a capable 5/8?

1. Storm
2. Warriors
3. Cowfucks (unfortunately)
4. Eels
5. Panthers
6. Broncos
7. Titans
8. Sharks

I think Slater to 5/8 would make more sense.

What has Munster ever shown to make you think he'd be a capable 5/8?

Slater has shown literarlly nothing except being able to pass to the sideline.

Why are we having such a big chat on storm when this is a prediction page for Broncos???

I think the Broncos will surprise a few next season, we have the potential to be the best in the competition. There's been a lot of dramas and lack of leadership this season. If we fix that were on our way to the Grandfinal.

i dont really think it would surprise anyone both media 'experts' and general nrl fans if we are in the mix at the end of September.

we have been installed as equal favourites for the premiership with the bookies..

i actually think there is alot of expectation for us to deliver in 2017.

Last edited:
My prediction? Ben Hunt's last year at halfback for Brisbane. I have no inside knowledge, it's just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure everyone's seen the issue with his game management now, he is 27 in March, basically imo if he can't deliver this year it's unlikely that he will ever make the jump to polished performer.

We'll finish somewhere in the top 8, who knows from there.

Broncos and Cowboys are equal betting favorites for the 2017 Season at $7.00

My prediction? Ben Hunt's last year at halfback for Brisbane. I have no inside knowledge, it's just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure everyone's seen the issue with his game management now, he is 27 in March, basically imo if he can't deliver this year it's unlikely that he will ever make the jump to polished performer.

We'll finish somewhere in the top 8, who knows from there.

Hope so, Ben Hunt could use a rocket. I'd happily swap him for Adam Reynolds who coincidentally is off contract next year as well.

GustheBronc;2781895[B said:
]Broncos[/B] and Cowboys are equal betting favorites for the 2017 Season at $7.00

How? this makes me laugh. What makes the bookies think were likely to win the trophy?

Top 8 will be:

1. Raiders
2. Broncos
3. Panthers
4. Storm
5. Cowboys
6. Titans
7. Sharks/Warriors
8. Souths/Eels

Slater has shown literarlly nothing except being able to pass to the sideline.

Great comment. That's why I'd have him return as winger. Marika Koroibete is leaving so it makes sense. Interesting selection headache for Bellamy. Slater is well and truly at the back end of his career. Do you sacrifice Munster's hard earned development to give Slater a swansong? What would Bennett do? Interesting times for the Storm and their coach. He's never really been In this position before of dealing with aging players in key positions.

Last edited:
Article of Zero Tackle. Looks like we making a name for ourselves to be no.1 next season. Yeah!

With the rugby league season over and the long suffering Cronulla fans finally tasting the ultimate success, attention turns to the 2017 season. Despite winning the flag, the Sharks are not expected to go back to back, sitting fourth favourite, at $9 (NRL odds courtesy of Crown Bet) for next year’s premiership. The Brisbane Broncos are favourites, along with cross-town rivals, the Cowboys at $7.50, while the Storm, after going down in a nail biting Grand Final, are third at $8. The Panthers join the Sharks at $9, while the Raiders are just behind at $10. Unsurprisingly, the Knights are the longest odds for next year’s flag, paying a whopping $251, while the Dragons are at $101.

Last edited:
Do they think Townsville is across town from Brisbane?

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • TimWhatley
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • lynx000
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Culhwch
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Scdeac
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.