Brisbane Broncos 2017 Predictions

a little under 12 months from now

broncos-benji-2017.jpg

So does Niko.

Moving Hunt to hooker and Niko to halfback won't change anything.

We'll still lack that good kicking game and game management everyone speaks of.

It could actually make our kicking game worse as well, does Nikorima even possess a kicking game of note cause he hasn't shown one in first grade? People criticise Hunt so heavily on his but don't realise why he is so heavily relied on to provide it and what about the 40/20's McCullough can provide for the side? Defensively also your shifting Hunt into a heavily demanding role which could have a real negative effect on his attack and a bigger liability in defence I'm not convinced he could handle that like McCullough can.

Last edited:
I have a lot more confidence for 2017. I reckon an injury free season will deliver us the 2017 premiership. I'm gonna put the house on us.

Benji to go out a 2 time premiership player.

I think we are a big experienced prop short to be premiership favorites .

I can't see us doing much next year. Prob 5th-8th. 2018 is the big year, but Benji needs to be with us for 2 yrs, not 1.

Every lol I do truely believe hunt will have a stellar season though he is a gun I'm backing him for daly M

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.