Brisbane Broncos close to settling their 2017 roster

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Oh really? Interesting.

Don't believe a word he says, he's a blatant troll and you're all taking his bait.

I agreed to the bet of $500 and even sent him my details to get the ball rolling, he replies with "Oh and by the way the bet is now $5,000"

In other words I called his bluff and he realised he can't afford to lose $500 lol.

B

Benny

Banned User
Jun 20, 2016
Don't believe a word he says, he's a blatant troll and you're all taking his bait.

I agreed to the bet of $500 and even sent him my details to get the ball rolling, he replies with "Oh and by the way the bet is now $5,000"

In other words I called his bluff and he realised he can't afford to lose $500 lol.

good one
you got scared and told me to stop messaging you

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Well the obvious move is for someone to post the PM exchange surrounding the alleged bet...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
After that game that shall not be named, I never want to see anyone from the Sims family in a Broncos jersey ever again.

R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
If Korbin Sims does sign with us then does then pretty much say that mcguire is playing lock with sims starting in front row??

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Mullen has tested positive to steroids and faces upto four years out of the game....

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Mister Wright
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.