Brisbane Broncos Draw 2021

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Tp21 draw broncos v4 4x5

Fox Sports have rated us the hardest draw in the comp in 2021

So, compared to the way the table finished in 2020, we have the following games against:

Top eight: 15
Top four: 8
Bottom eight: 9
Bottom four: 4

we play the following teams twice: Eels, Titans, Storm, Rabbitohs, Panthers, Cowboys, Roosters, Sharks, Knights

6 Thursday games.
8 Friday games.
7 Saturday games.
3 Sunday games.

All 3 Sunday games at home. It's been a long time since we've had 3 Sunday games at home I believe.

So, compared to the way the table finished in 2020, we have the following games against:

we play the following teams twice: Eels, Titans, Storm, Rabbitohs, Panthers, Cowboys, Roosters, Sharks, Knights
Forgive me if I am not surprised.

Last edited:

The other curse of being a club with big viewership. The powers that be want us to play the good teams to help ratings.

Last edited:
FYI, you can go to the NRL website and sync our draw directly to any of your calendars (google, outlook etc)

Storm twice, Roosters twice, Panthers twice, **** sake.

Last edited:
this is how fox sports ranked every teams draw's (from easiest to hardest)

1. Newcastle Knights (Easiest)
2. North Queensland Cowboys
3. Canberra Raiders
4. Cronulla Sharks
5. Penrith Panthers
6. Melbourne Storm
7. Manly Sea Eagles
8. St. George Illawarra Dragons
9. Wests Tigers
10. New Zealand Warriors
11. Gold Coast Titans
12. Sydney Roosters
13. South Sydney Rabbitohs
14. Parramatta Eels
15. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
16. Brisbane Broncos (Hardest)

If common sense prevailed and seeing that we cant play each other twice then the following year the top 8 should play each other twice, the bottom 8 would play each other twice and then bottom eight plays the top eight once.

You would probably have a much greater chance of mixing up the ladder and most likely more competitive games each weekend throughout the year.

Not going to lie coming up against you twice in the first 8 rounds is about the best the Titans could hope for. Should* take at least a bit of time for Kev to work any magic. Would be easier than late season anyway.

What happened to doing the draw on a rolling basis where you'd play every team a fixed amount of times over the course of 4 years or something? Were they doing that at one stage or am I imagining things?

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Brotherdu
  • GCBRONCO
  • Maroon4life
  • BroncosMan
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Midean
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Volvo Driver
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  • Scorchie
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.