Brisbane Broncos Horror Timeline

**** up year. Disappointing to see that a lot of the things in the list has journo spin on them to twist things to make them seem worse in some instances.

**** up year. Disappointing to see that a lot of the things in the list has journo spin on them to twist things to make them seem worse in some instances.

But not surprising.

I admit to a mild concern at your chosen vessel of repping...
Still engraving "Darius" onto them.

Nah, a hobby is a hobby. I'm not in Australia anyway.

Edit: just want to be clear that this was in no way meant in earnest and I was only following trends on hating on players. I like DarryB, just think he's past it and he's having a negative effect on the club. Wouldn't even think about anything that may be implied here.

Last edited:

Statutory Deceleration.
I did not start this rumour. I did not put this meme together. I did not deliberately use a VPN when posting this comment.

I will admit to believing the current state of affairs at our once mighty club is all down to one man's gross incompetence.

We have been at defcon level - crickets since at least last September, if not before.

If there is no substantive action taken by the club by the end of next week to resolve this omni-shambles I shall take my lead from its chairperson ie I will cease to care about the Brisbane Broncos and withdraw my support.

signed
A very disgruntled supporter.

I really hope they upgrade Payne's contract, he deserves to be paid more and it would be a really good sign of good will and an incentive to players to perform at their best week in week out.

I really hope they upgrade Payne's contract, he deserves to be paid more and it would be a really good sign of good will and an incentive to players to perform at their best week in week out.
Man i agree so much with this. We need to really reward the players that go above and beyond for this club, now more than ever.

Have to add 24th of August on there

Anthony Seibold returns to work

What a timeline. It just doesn't seem to want to end. It's like we made a deal with the rest of the clubs to take on the role of disaster city during the covid lockdown restrictions.

I've never known the club to be such a shit magnet in all its 32 year history.

Which bad boy bingo numbers haven't we called yet?

Having to scrape the barrel to find the unused ones...

Salary cap drama.
Too many players on the field, lose points.
Punch up at training
Coach fined or sacked

Already called most of the classics.. dui.. bali mischief...drugs sex and barber shops.

Last edited:
Which bad boy bingo numbers haven't we called yet?

Having to scrape the barrel to find the unused ones...

Salary cap drama.
Too many players on the field, lose points.
Punch up at training
Coach fined or sacked

Already called most of the classics.. dui.. bali mischief...drugs sex and barber shops.
One of our pelicans get sprung betting on the Broncs to pick up the spoon?

Active Now

• Brocko
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Johnny92
  • HarryAllan7
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.