Brisbane Broncos Jersey Reveal

So, apparently the away jersey will be getting a slight update.

What's the bet they won't deal with that hideous logo on the front?

That hideous logo is our major sponsor, they pay us millions every year to have it there, we have no choice but to leave it there.

I am glad they got rid of the white box around the logo though. Looks so much better with the logo blending into the jersey.

Welp, turns out this is my christmas gift this year. Quite content with that.

Get a media gig mate, it's the land of milk and honey at the moment in Brisbane! Special jumper packages arriving like pizza!

That hideous logo is our major sponsor, they pay us millions every year to have it there, we have no choice but to leave it there.

I am glad they got rid of the white box around the logo though. Looks so much better with the logo blending into the jersey.

I don't recall saying we should get rid of it.

I just think it should be changed.

Last edited:
Get a media gig mate, it's the land of milk and honey at the moment in Brisbane! Special jumper packages arriving like pizza!
I noticed a few posting pictures on Instagram and as a season member, it pissed me off a bit. Here they are charging loyal fans $170 a pop and at the same time, mailing them out to journos in presentation boxes. Way to please the punters.

I noticed a few posting pictures on Instagram and as a season member, it ****ed me off a bit. Here they are charging loyal fans $170 a pop and at the same time, mailing them out to journos in presentation boxes. Way to please the punters.

It is an odd move IMO. Why give these jerseys to media types and high profile fans for free. They've gone and put it on social media and it has left a bad taste in loyal members mouths. Seems crazy to me. The Broncos don't take their fans very seriously at all.

Jersey arrived today. Must admit its an absolute upgrade on anything recent. A much nicer fit also with the new neck design. Very pleased with it.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.