Brisbane Broncos Jersey Reveal

I quite like it much improved on this years one. I don't see how it's behind the times or whatever some of the other comments are saying
It's literally just a maroon shirt with a few yellow lines on the bottom of the front and back that dont even join up on the sides lol. its the definition of "phoned it in".

its a jersey. how groundbreaking can it be?

I expected wings and an extra grippy chest plate that allows for no dropped balls ever. And flames! Who am I kidding, we're not the Warriors.

Bottom of the jersey looks like a giant barcode. Maybe they scan that at the counter when your paying for it

Like I said, needs white stripes/hoops. Love that mockup above. I'd be all over that

10424275_10152817285449631_181788922357179854_n.jpg

10245443_10152817287784631_3636604848777896438_n.jpg

Gotta say i dont mind the jersey with the shorts except for the white trim, then i read the report and the white trim was added because of member feedback.
I think the white ruins the whole jersey and looks fucking terrible on it

It's literally just a maroon shirt with a few yellow lines on the bottom of the front and back that dont even join up on the sides lol. its the definition of "phoned it in".
And every other teams Jerseys are so ground breaking?

Man, so disappointed. I guess it was my fault to expect something else.
I was thinking confirmation of Boyd signing, New FRF signing, Reed retiring............something!
:laugh:

I don't mind it at all, and will probably buy it. Milford looks awesome in anything with a Broncos logo on it!

Meh, as long as we win a premiership in it I can live with it.

The only thing worse than side panels of another colour is just lazily not letting the stripes go all the way around.. fail.

Last edited:
I like the new strip.

Doesn't look overly busy like some other teams jerseys, but still looks striking in it's own way.

I approve. The normal maroon and gold with a little bit of the heritage thrown in.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.